The Fimfiction Bureau of Imaginationists 235 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hi there, Imaginationists. Nova here. For those of you who know my story, Mages of Etheria: The Infinity Matrix, please help with this. If you don't know it, read it THEN help me. I was having writer's block... again. So I started reading Percy Jackson's Greek Gods. I thought to myself, "It would be interesting to explore Etheria before the current events..." So I've come up with Legends of Etheria, which will tell the story of the world before recent... or some of it, anyway. I already have most of the major cast and story, but I'll need three things from you guys:
1. Some OC's and their roles, like their importance in the world.
2. Other important characters you think I should add.
3. Any other form of help you can give, be it possible events in the story or even a way to explain the reason for certain things.

Please get back to me. If I get the help I need, I promise you won't be disappointed. Hashtag the numbers you can help with and lay your ideas on me. (E.g.: #1: *describe OC*). Thanks in advance. Nova OUT!

4578636 I don't know anything about your story but I can help by suggesting a few OCs.

1. Prince Flareona
Breed: Alicorn
Purpose: Keeping the worlds flames from getting out of control
Design: Tall and buff, wears orange armour, black fur and orange fire as a mane, Crimson red eyes
Personality: Righteous, serious but also fun loving, cares deeply about others

2. Lord Harmona
Breed: Unicorn
Purpose: Watching over the stories of the world
Design: Cyan mane with beads in her hair, light blue fur, skinny and short, dark blue eyes
Personality: Calm and cheerful, creative and passionate

That's all I can do.

4578786 Thanks. I think I can use this.

4578636 Well, the history should definitely have some wars and great strategists, maybe one or two revolutions in some countries.

Equivalents to Alexander the Great and Hanniball...

Maybe some parts about Evolution?

4580733 If you read Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, you have an idea of the scale of war. And yes, there will be some revolutions. I'll be focusing on the story of the Monarchs/Arch-Mages, Legends, etc. Maybe I'll delve into why there are so few Alicorns left. :trollestia: Evolution story is in question, though.

4585772 He made the cut for Legend.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7