The Fimfiction Bureau of Imaginationists 235 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Matthew DePointe
Group Admin

Dear Members of the FBI,

My dear friends, my dear colleagues, my dear protagonists and antagonists; let me be the first apologize for my behavior in this group for the past several months. I created this group, hopping on the train to abnormality, and I was looking for a way out of this vibe, this counterculture of the Internet. Are we all hated by someone? Probably. Do we take what we learn from the past to empathize with others? Yes. Yes. Yes.

I don't expect anyone to come and shake my hoof for trying to the right thing all the time, because that isn't going to happen. I beg for all for all of your forgiveness for leaving this group for such a long period of time. What I want is a chance to start over. Everyone that I have communicated with while I was in this group, was more than helpful into trying to fill the void of boredom. This group started as a way to get involved in people's lives. The fact that I couldn't handle my own life didn't seem to matter at the time this was created.

I can truthfully say that I have communicated with a lot of people who go through hardships, trials over their own flaws. I'm not perfect. No one ever expected me to be perfect, but I am so hard headed that I couldn't see that my pursuit into perfections was leading down roads to my own self destruction.

I want to finish what I have started. With your support, I still continue to hope that I can make something, anything, with this group. I will not go so far as to say that this is my life. My life starts now. Hopefully, WE can do whatever it takes to make this group successful. I just hope that I am up to the task of not disappointing anyone again.

A billion bits to every single member of the heroic FBI,
Matthew DePointe

Dude what?

4438611 I think this is an apology for creating a group and then abandoning it.

4438585 It's cool, dude. However, considering I now seem to be the most active reviewer here I'd like permission to remove fics from the submissions folder when I'm done with them. It's getting annoying checking which ones I haven't reviewed yet.

Bad 4438585! You didn't post any links as a reference.

Matthew DePointe
Group Admin

4439030 I am not sure I understand what you mean.

apologize for my behavior

You could post an example of that. You know, like: "Recap from the previous episode: 4439482's behaviour stood out so and so."

I just hope that I am up to the task of not disappointing anyone again.

What are you reffering to? A link could help.

A billion bits to every single member of the heroic FBI,

I have no idea what this is about. A link could fix that.

Links are your friends.

Links are your friends.

Yes, Links are quite friendly.

:scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7