The Trio-verse 451 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
MrAlterad
Group Admin

Have a random question about the Trioverse? Ponys? How I write? Here's the place for it.

I do! What do you have with all the other nations in your trio-verse?

MrAlterad
Group Admin

4634321 Yakyakistan in the north. Griffons as well, though they're doing better off than the show.
Across the sea to the east is Zebra lands, which are shared with the minitour. Both are nomadic/tribal.
There's also the Qilin/Kirin to the west on the other side of the ocean.
Far, far south of Equestria, past the Badlands are the dragon's lands.

Of those regions/races, I've only worked out the details for the Qilin/Kirin.
I'll flesh out the others as I get further into my 'verse. :twilightblush:

What about changelings?

MrAlterad
Group Admin

4634370 There's a blog post for that! :pinkiehappy: As well as the story that involves Chrysalis' rise to being queen. (wip) :twilightsmile:

How's Celestia adjusting to being back?

MrAlterad
Group Admin

4635549 She's a little guilt ridden and doesn't know how to fit in. Luna's got this whole running Equestria by herself thing down, and Celestia doesn't want to take that from her, but she also wants to be involved.(More involved than simply raising/lowering the sun.)
These issues are resolved by the beginning of Arc 4 with help from a lot of ponies.

Being able to see Equestria through the sun during her banishment, she hasn't suffered much culture shock from the 1000 year gap; She does however find it very strange that a large number of unicorns would settle with living halfway up a mountain. That's a lot of trotting up and down for a unicorn! Also, no canterlot voice.

How do you go about the writing process? Just curious:raritywink:

MrAlterad
Group Admin

I actually did a blog post about this some time ago.

Hopefully it'll answer your question, but if not, feel free to poke me for details. :twilightsmile:

Is this vere only follows the show as an alernative universe or arthere elements here from the comics too?
Are Twinkle Eyed ponies exist in this universe? (If the answer yes than I'll share some of my ideas in the spoiler folder.)

MrAlterad
Group Admin

This 'verse mostly sticks to the show. There are some inspirations from the comics, but I consider the comics separate from show canon, and focus mostly on show canon.
The show doesn't expand upon the darkness that possessed Luna and turned her into Nightmare Moon, but the comics do. I focused on the show's perspective and came up with my own thing, rather than follow the comics.
The show doesn't expand upon the origin of changelings. The comics do. Once again I did my own thing, but was inspired by what the comics presented.

As for Twinkle ponies, I have no intention of including things from prior generations of the show, so there are no Twinkle Ponies in the 'verse.

I only asked because the Twinkle Eyed ponies appeared in one of the FIM comics.

MrAlterad
Group Admin

4945797 I was not aware of that. Which comic was it?

4945802 Just a moment I search for it. I remember it was some kind of comic with changelings in it.

Here t is but they called to Sprkle-Eyed ponies in the FIM verse:
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/FIENDship_is_Magic_Issue_5
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Chrysalis/Gallery?file=FIENDship_is_Magic_issue_5_page_5.jpg

I always imagined them as a spiece of the Crystal ponies since Season 3.

Do you allow people to expand on this universe? Just curious. Also does the mirror exsit in this universe?

MrAlterad
Group Admin

Do you allow people to expand on this universe?

No one's offered to add to it, but I'm open to the idea.

Also does the mirror exsit in this universe?

The mirror doesn't exist.

4948165 Thank you very much!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18