The Wonderverse 267 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Witching Hour
Group Contributor

So folks... our beloved ShadowWolf101 is getting ready to put Head in the Clouds into production, and we are in desperate need of voices to fill the parts!

Right now we need:
* Luna
* Rarity
* Rainbow Dash
* Applejack
* Pinkie Pie
* Big Mac
* Granny Smith
* Applebloom
* Thunderlane
* Cloud Chaser
* Flitter
* Mrs. Cake
* Scootaloo
* Spitfire
* Rapidfire
* Starry Skies
* Descent
* Doctor Redcross

See a name on that list you're interested in being the voice for? Contact Shadowwolf101 over PM!

Don't see a name on that list? Don't worry... For one, this is only for Head in the Clouds. If there's a character in a later story you're interested in, we're certainly eager to hear from you! For another, not all the parts are absolutely set in stone, so if the character you're interested in is in Head in the Clouds and isn't listed, you might still have a chance. Again, contact Shadowwolf101 over PM here on this site to see if the part you want is one of those few open for negotiation.

Looking forward to hearing from all interested parties, and definitely looking forward to working with you!

Shadowwolf101's Insanely Organized Secretary,
Witching Hour

5901922 Oh cool! I'm interested in Thunderlane and Rapidfire. I'll go ahead and pm Shadow Wolf now.

CowgirlVK
Group Contributor

I have AJ remember!

Comment posted by CowgirlVK deleted Apr 13th, 2017
Calm Wind
Group Admin

Cowgirl has Applejack, and is under consideration for Rarity and Luna. Please fix.

Witching Hour
Group Contributor

A misunderstanding happened. It will be put into the file I have for the cast list.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7