The Wonderverse 267 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Welcome back to another character analyzation! (God I love doing these). This time we Tony DiNozzo of NCIS and Fleetfoot.

Let's get right into it!

1. Personality- In my opinion, these two have very similar personalities. Fleetfoot is a wild party girl who, although seemingly unprofessional, would put her life on the line for her fellow 'Bolts. DiNozzo, while he seems to be lazy, is actually an excellent investigator who is willing to put his life at risk for the sake of the team.

2. How They Interact With Their Co-Workers- I want you to stop reading for a moment and think about all of the shenanigans that Fleetfoot has gotten herself into... did you do that? Good. Now I want you to watch this clip of DiNozzo in the show.

See? They're nearly identical when comes to interaction with co-workers. Granted, I think DiNozzo may be a bit more laid back than Fleetfoot. But only a little.:rainbowlaugh:

3. Combat- Before DiNozzo was an NCIS agent, he worked for the Baltimore PD, so he's had his fair share of shoot outs. Obviously, Fleetfoot is experienced in combat as well.

So, next up will be Lightning Streak and someone else (I'll let you guess who it is)

Please tell me your thoughts in the comments bellow!

vary possible.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2