The Wonderverse 267 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Calm Wind
Group Admin

Now i know i've featured everything i've gotten in my art blogs, but i'd like to give everyone the opportunity to personally show off their art and maybe talk about your pieces as well here in this thread.

I'd also like to extend a thanks for all the fan art i've received over the years, never in my wildest dreams i thought i'd be given fan art, and now i have more than i can handle! You guys are awesome. :eeyup:

Well I think it's time to get this section of the forums moving.:rainbowdetermined2:

Discord

Calm Wind
Group Admin

as i said in the blog...

WHOA!!!!!!!! :pinkiegasp:

Haha. WHOA X 2

Pinki 2.0 makes it all the better. :derpyderp1:

i always wonder why i dont keep any refernce images saved for anything relating to these fics then i remember as i'm scrolling thru past art blogs and find pieces like Noble Savage's princess soarin piece from the 11/14/2014 blog and then i remember exactly why :rainbowlaugh:

i love the art made by these fans :heart:

Calm Wind
Group Admin

Hahaha yesssss Noble has made some of the funniest pieces of art i have :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

I love his scene interpretations, the tricycle race piece was one of my faves :pinkiehappy:

so uh i did a thing about a thing and heres thing i did about the thing so enjoy the thing that you are about to see that is infact a thing that is also a thing.

the thing is a vectored line upish type of thing of the newest and bestest squad ever

Calm Wind
Group Admin

WHOA! This is amazing!!!! :D

Thank you so much!

(small note, Matteo has a black body, not brown, but holy shit this is amazing!)

thank you! i was iffy about matteo it had been a while since i read an actual description of him so all i had to go on where various other fan works . plus i had been working on it for far to long and was getting impatient. i meant to have it done about a week ago but hit a rut similar to when a writer gets tired of writing a particular story tho after a few quick vectors of me and my friends ocs in various situations i was able to buck up and finish it.

i have 2 other unfinished pieces 1 involving the moment soarin learned to make a shield and then a piece involving saorin and dash tho those 2 might not ever be finished

ps im going to make a simple edit of matteos color good thing with vectors is changing colors is a 2 second thing

Calm Wind
Group Admin

Yep, here's the oldest piece i have of the big lug:

And dude... seriously, it's honestly really REALLY awesome whenever i see people make show accuate art of my characters. So you are awesome and don't you ever forget it.

4219216 bam fixed

and thanks it means a lot. i may not be the most artistic in the sense of creativity but vectoring is a lot more technical in a lot of sense. so in lack of artistic skill i can make it up by patience and attention to detail. also being able to fiddle with the lines until there just right is a plus. expect more tho with my new life guard job and doing art for my friends future story/stories + me dabbling with on the comic side of story telling i won't have as much time.(i replaced the image in the original post)

Calm Wind
Group Admin

Thanks! And again, looks amazing, thanks for taking the time :twilightsmile:

4106015 I don't know why, but that picture reminds me of Amaterasu from Ōkami.

That would make sense. I based Discord's head structure to be closer to say a wolf or coyote then a horse. I love Okami; the game needs to be either remastered or rereleased on the newer platforms.

4308917 I just realized that your Avatar is a chibi Amaterasu.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

Destiny-brave-fire
Group Contributor

Fillies and Gentlecolt, I wish to present to you: the lower-tier elite Wonderbolt's squadron 19!

Captain Windy Shuffle (far left). The level headed one.
Commander Melody Mist (middle). The playful one.
Polar Rose (upper right). The skittish one.
Moonlit Dawn (lower right). The tomboyish one.

At first, Windy Shuffle thought he hit the jackpot by teaming up with three mares, until he learned a painful lesson that it might not be the world's greatest thing.

The artwork was done by the only and only Foxenawolf

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16