The Skeptics’ Guide to Equestria 60 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Walabio
Group Admin

12,023-11-01, I had an appointment at the clinic where I get my healthcare for vaccination against the new and improved SARS-CoV-2 for 12,023, which causes CoViID-19. As you might recall, the clinic was supposed to get vaccines against SARS-CoV-2, the 1st week of October, but I got the 'Rona the last week of Sptember at work during lunch, which is the only time I unmask.

When I got the perscription for Paxlovid (2 antivirals), my Doctrix suggested that I wait a month before vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 for giving my immune system a chance to really recover; so now, I waited until 12,023-11-01

The clinic had a snafu with the vaccines; so now; referred me to a pharmacy in a CVS.

The CVS took me for vaccination immediately and I got my shot. It was Pfizer-Bio-N-Tech. Last year, I got the DollyPartonVaccine:

Back in spring of 2020, Moderna developed an MRNAVaccine, but lacked money for the double-blinded randomized controlled trials. It seeked investors to lend it the money. When Dolly Parton heard about this, she just gave to them the money —— ¡Dolly Parton is so super nice!

Here she is getting the DollyPartonVaccine:

My weezy woozy girlfriend probably has only a few more rounds in the ring with the 'Rona before she joins her mother. As it is, she does not look half as good as Dolly Parton, even though Dolly Parton is 3 halves her age. If you want to look as good as Dolly Parton at the age of 77, get all of your vaccinations.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7899588 Your GF still refuses to live? I've heard of suicidal people but

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2