The Skeptics’ Guide to Equestria 60 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 115 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 115
Comment posted by Walabio deleted Feb 18th, 2022
Walabio
Group Admin

Despite my marefriend not coming because she is a wuss, I had a great time. I sent her pictures with captions like "You could be in this picture, but you are afraid of little needles.".

At this point, her lungs probably will not get any better; she probably permanently damaged them. She needs to accept the fact that she will permanently have trouble breathing because she is a wuss; oh well, she already had to accept toothloss for the same reason.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7647663 I'm sorry that your GF is a cripple now.

But at least you made your dream come true.

Did you make any friends?

Walabio
Group Admin

No 1-night-stands:

¿Who has the time?:

I was there from when it opened until it closed and did not do ⅛th of the rides.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7647693 Will you try to redo the trip with your next GF?

Walabio
Group Admin

It will be along time to the next vacation.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7647705 I wish there was a vaccination against stupidity.

NachoTheBrony
Group Admin

Are you quite done working him up against his girlfriend?
Everything alright at home, darling?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7647957 His GF wouldn't take the vaccine because she's afraid of needles.

But I'd take it. I'd take all the boosters, as well.

How about you? Would you take it?

NachoTheBrony
Group Admin

We have all agreed that the GF is an idiot, and that unless she's learned her lesson, she's not somebody worth it to make a life with.

Anything else worth saying? No.

Now, do you have any personal reason why you keep egging Walabio to be horrible to her? The way I see it, the more Walabio is horrible to her, the more contaminated the experiment becomes, and the most likely the girl will be to take the shot not because of her convictions, but because Walabio bullied her.
And finally, what you're doing only engenders bad blood in the end, which isn't conductive to a healthy relationship.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7648141 I was the one who promoted that 7647705 stops mentioning vaccination to her in order to see whether she learned her lesson or not. I was the one who was against mean postcards.

I agree with you. Walabio is ruining the experiment. In the end, she'll pretend that she learned something while in reality, she has learned nothing at all.

Walabio
Group Admin

¡Stay Calm & Flutter On!

I appreciate you 2 looking out for me:

Bad Dragon tried to keep me from writing mean captions and NachoTheBrony reminds me to be nice. I appreciate that you 2 have my back.

¡Thanks!

Walabio
Group Admin

My MareFriend has tested negative and had no symptoms for a week. She permanently damaged her lungs.

Next week, she should get vaccinated. I am skeptical. I welcome your predictions about vaccination. In April, I shall reveal whether she gets vaccinated. My prediction is that she will not.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7651927 I say she will not get vaccinated and when you tell her in April that she failed her secret test, she'll start spewing nonsense about natural immunity because she actually had the Wuhan virus.

I also predict that when all that happens you'll act like a pussy and won't do what needs to be done, thus denying her an opportunity to learn a lesson.

Walabio
Group Admin

You are probably right.

About infection-immunity, SARS-CoV-2 is an immune-system evader. One usually does not get durable immunity from infection. From worst to best is post-infection immunity, vaccination, and post-infection and vaccination.

Its messing with the immune-system might be behind the cytokine-storms and the blood-clotting, which kills in combination with pneumonia. In some cases, people with mild symptoms, just spontaneously drop dead from anaphylactic shock and blood-clots.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 115