Use our OCs! 332 members · 361 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Name: Shifting Winds
Race: Pegasus
Appearance:
Notes: She travels the world in search of wonders and adventure, never content with settling down or staying in one place too long. She is adventurous and laughs at danger even when there seems like all hope is lost. Her attitude makes some ponies look up to her, but keeps her from having long term friendships as most ponies see her as an "immature death seeker." She is fine with others not following her as she feels tied down by others, moves frequently, and also "works better alone." Many have said she reminds them of Daring Do. She admits that it was a Daring Do novel that made her want to explore, but unlike Daring Do she's real (Remember most ponies don't know Daring Do writes her own books and think the're fiction).

I believe she would do best in an adventure/romance, but a sad story about how she feels alone without others but tied down with her would also work nicely. Those are only recommendations however she is able to be used in any fic, just PM me first or leave a comment asking for permission.:twilightsmile:

Robipony
Group Contributor

4015056 Well, she does certainly fit the adventurous role I was wanting for one of the characters I mentioned in my topic. Would it be okay if I used her. It is a darkfic after all.

It would be perfectly fine, I love dark fics! You can use her how ever you want.:scootangel:

4015056 would she wear gloves if she was anthro

4404955 Hmm, she is an explorer, probably.:twilightsmile:

4404961 would they be finger less and beige

4404965 Sounds about right.:moustache:

4404985 i just finished the art and will put it on a blog post

With the color scheme, she looks like an Internet Explorer ;)

Uh, I also have use for this character (it's a different fic though)

4450307 Go ahead. Sorry I didn't see earlier.:twilightsmile:

4454712 Be sure to reply to the post next time, I'll see you sooner.:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16