Wrestling Fans 37 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I just wanted to take this opportunity to inform you of my newest story, titled Equestria Wrestling Federation. It's my love letter to pro-wrestling, my original nerdy love. Before there was MLP or Harry Potter or anime, my vice of choice was professional wrestling. This story hopes to capture the feel and vibe of a WWE-produced show like Raw or Smackdown Live as authentically as possible. On Mondays, I will release a chapter of Monday Night Magic. On Fridays, a chapter of Friday Night Ascension. This will continue for three to four weeks, culminating in a big PPV chapter. After that, I'll take a little break (because these chapters are hella long and hard to finish), and then we'll pick up where we left off. It'll be as faithful of a wrestling recreation as I can manage with the written word.

Want a preview of the card? Well, the first episode of Monday Night Magic is as follows:

The Dazzlings (Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk w/ Adagio Dazzle) vs Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody
Rarity Valentine (c) vs Luna Regal for the EWF Intercontinental Championship
Pinkamena Diane Pie vs Starlight Glimmer in a #1 Contender's Match for the EWF Nationals Championship
Adagio Dazzle vs Sunset Shimmer (If Sunset wins, her team gets a shot at the Dazzlings' EWF Tag Team Championships.

Please, check it out, tell your friends who are fans of wrestling, and tell me what you think. I want to make this the best possible experience for veteran wrestling fans and folks who are just breaking through.

TEquestria Wrestling Federation
The most exciting displays of professional wrestling prowess in all of Equestria!
chillbook1 · 66k words  ·  33  2 · 2.4k views
Prak
Group Admin

I checked it out. Fun stuff.

I actually wrote something similar back in 2014, but no one seemed interested in the project, so I never bothered to edit and publish it. The style was almost exactly the same, although I didn't humanize the characters, I aimed for a more comedic tone, and my commentary team was Spike, Pinkie, and Discord. In any case, I'm interested in what you're doing and will keep reading.

If I revive my old review series in the near future—which I've been considering since I'm back reading fanfic after being detached from it for a year or two—I'll stick this story into a post to draw a little more attention to it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2