Wrestling Fans 37 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

5187865 Holy shit! Well, I guess it can't come as too much of a surprise, unfortunately. She's been a trainwreck since WWE let her go.

Prak
Group Admin

I wasn't watching WWE during the attitude era, but I've been watching those old shows in my spare time. She was one hell of a specimen.

At least this will probably get her into the hall of fame, though. NO! Bad Prak! Too soon!

It's one hell of a coincidence that she'd die on April 20, though. That's the day Rick Rude died in 1999. So help me, if Triple H or Shawn Michaels also dies on that day...

We have lost many "superstars" in a short period

Hot rod
Dusty
Balls
Now chyna

Am I missing anyone :applecry: :fluttercry:

Prak
Group Admin

5188017 Yeah, Blackjack Mulligan died two weeks ago.

:pinkiegasp:5188094 WHAT I did not know that :applecry: :raritycry: I'm sad again :fluttercry:

Prak
Group Admin

5188099 Me too. I actually didn't know, prior to seeing the news of his death, that he was the grandfather of Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas.

I looked it up, and other wrestlers who have died this year include: Kris Travis (stomach cancer), Hayabusa (aneurysm?), Axl Rotten (heroin overdose), and Mike Sharpe (can't find cause of death).

5188167 Damn! Iron Mike Sharpe died? I used to like that guy. Not quite the king of jobbers like Barry Horowitz, but still fun to watch.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8