The Berylverse 180 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

While double-checking the order of things on the main page (and re-reading some parts of the fics themselves) in preparation for creating a Timeline page on TV Tropes, my findings didn't exactly gel with the version on the front page (there's at least one I moved down, based on internal information).

Also, not entirely positive on the internal dating of Former Unicorn's two stories.

Have I gotten everything right with this version?

Phase One:

* 01. A Hairy Problem (set pre-"Magical Mystery Cure")
* 02. A Hairier Problem: Rise of the Furball (set after "Equestria Girls")

Phase Two:

* 03. 7DSJ: The Three Sunrises (picks up shortly after "Equestria Girls")
** Set September 16-October 18.
* 04. Seven Days in Sunny June, Book I
** Set October 19-May 31.
* 05. 7DSJ: Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
** Set after November 18, but before Thanksgiving.
* 06. 7DSJ: Treasure
** Set Christmas break (December 21-January 2) during Book I.
* 07. 7DSJ: Shake It Off
** Set January 27-March 15 (story is ongoing).
* 08. 7DSJ: Protection
** Set March 24-31.
* 09. 7DSJ: The Apple Tree
** Set March 24-29; final chapter set July 23.
* 10. 7DSJ: You Are the Woman
** Set after January at the earliest.
* 11. 7DSJ: How Great the Outcry
** Set in Equestria, at the same time as the March 22-25 chapters of Book I.
* 12. 7DSJ: A Hairy Problem
** Set between March 31 and April 5 (Sunset's just gotten back from Los Angeles; Twilight still has her illness).
* 13. 7DSJ: Crazy Love
** Set during Twilight's odd phase but before the end of the school year (story is ongoing).
* 14. Seven Days in Sunny June, Book II
** Covers one week in Equestria, post-May 31.
* 15. 7DSJ: A Mother's Duty
** Set in Equestria, immediately between Books II and III, and at the same time as chapter 2 of Book III.
* 16. Seven Days in Sunny June, Book III
** Set June 2-July 27.
* 17. 7DSJ: Three Nights at Freddy's
** Set June 22-June 25.
* 18. 7DSJ: Innocence Lost
** Begins September 20; flashes back to cover July 15-August 15 (story is ongoing).
* 19. 7DSJ: Shards of Darkness (released as part of Phase Three)
** Set in Equestria, at the same time as the events of Book III.
* 20. A Time of Reckoning: Seven Days in Sunny June, Book IV
** Set July 28-August 16.
* 21. 7DSJ: Downtempo
** First and last chapters set August 14 (in book IV); middle chapters set March 24-28 (in Book I).

Phase Three:

* 22. Seven Days in Sunny June, Book V: The New Frontier
** [[spoiler:Covers the alternate timeline created at the end of Book IV.]]

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

Flynt Coal
Group Admin

Looks good (although I feel I should correct that 7DSJ book V is still technically Phase 2). I’ll bring this to the attention of my fellow authors and we’ll make sure it’s all accurate before updating the group’s main page.

(And tbh, we’re not entirely sure where Former Unicorn’s work fits in with everything ourselves, if only because she’s well and truly MIA)

BlueBastard
Group Admin

I also will note that time between Equestria and the human world isn't exact - while the statue/platnium's mirror (the canon portal) is largely stable, it doesn't necessarily ensure that time flows equally outside of when it is directly used by a dimensional traveler (and unlike what Twilight did in canon, platnium's mirror currently is NOT re-enchanted to be permanently open). Cavalcanti's/Sombra's mirror, which as of the end of Book 4 is out of commission on the human side, was NOT stable for a few reasons, and was not able to equally match time between worlds given how Sunset spent seven days in Equestria after entering it, but upon returning to the human world only had been gone five minutes.

You're largely got it nailed down with regards to when Equestria directly interacts with the human world, such as how Razz's nightmare spell ends up hurting human Twily unintentionally.

Appreciate the correction; will fix that part when I move it to TV Tropes. (And hopefully Former Unicorn will turn up soon again.)

Will note this in the TV Tropes version.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

WhitewolfStormrunner
Group Contributor

6438828 Hopefully.

But we'll see, I guess.

Timeline is now up on TV Tropes.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Wow, I’m amazed - thanks!

But shouldn’t this be (from a TVT technical standpoint, that is) on the A Hairy Problem timeline page, with the ROTF and 7DSJ timeline pages redirecting to it?

Wow, I’m amazed - thanks!

You're welcome. :twilightsmile:

But shouldn’t this be (from a TVT technical standpoint, that is) on the A Hairy Problem timeline page, with the ROTF and 7DSJ timeline pages redirecting to it?

Erm... not sure, to be honest. 7DSJ is the biggest and most detailed portion of the Berylverse as a whole at this point (and the most active page of the three), so it seemed the best place for it.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9