The Berylverse 180 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Flynt Coal
Group Admin

Hey there good lookin'. Guess what? Shinzakura is having a stream over on Twitch right now!

Come on over!

We're hanging out, chatting, and answering whatever questions, queries and ponderings you might have! Not only that, but we're making a few announcements. Namely, contests! We've got a couple a' contests going on for all y'all to participate in.

Contest #1: Random name draw. Rules are simple, just shoot me, cool guy extraordinaire Flynt Coal a PM right here on Fimfic to get your name entered, and at some point before the stream is over, we'll announce a winner. Simple as that!

Contest #2: Fic writing contest. Simply write a fic of any length taking place in the 7DSJ cannon (during the book 1 timeframe) and upload it here to Fimfic. Any character from the main story or side stories of that era (Protection, Shake It Off, etc) is fair game for writings. In one month's time, we'll pick the best one and that lucky (or skilled) winner will get... something. I don't want to give too much away! :raritywink:

I thought the prize was a car cameo? Did anyone actually PM you? I meant to but... was distracted...

Shinzakura
Group Admin

One person did, but we're extending the contest until the end of the weekend. So if you're interested, you have until 11:59PM EST on Sunday to do it.

5823027 Ooh, a calico camaro car cameo it is! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4