The Berylverse 180 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

First. because I'm too lazy too keep typing out Human Sunset Shimmer and Pony Sunset Shimmer.
Sunset=Pony Sunset Shimmer
Shimmer: Human Sunset Shimmer

What little data we have on Shimmer is that she ran away at the age of 9 and, by chapter 13 of book III, should currently be 17 years old. As Sunset has been on EQG!Earth for nearly five years now, that means Shimmer would have been 12 when Sunset arrived and took over her life.

What do you think happened to her in the 3 years before Sunset came to Earth? What's happened to her afterwards? Finally, what should be the result of the two meeting?

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Only the author knows...And I hear he isn't saying a thing.:trollestia:

Flynt Coal
Group Admin

4400769 I think there's a couple of others who know too, but I hear their lips are similarly sealed... :trollestia:

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Why, I do believe you're right about that. :rainbowlaugh:

Of course, it could also be that Sunset Shimmer is also human Sunset Shimmer, due to some freak Cronenberg accident.

4400936 this could be entirely possible

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Who knows?

BlueBastard
Group Admin

Would that situation make her a ... channeling?

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Gee, I wonder if we'll ever find out.... :trollestia:

For the sake of having this in the appropriate place... (quoting from a review I posted, and also added to the WMGs on TVTropes):

"The human Sunset Shimmer. It's said her grandmother just died. And Fancy Pants and Coco just lost THEIR grandmother. Are these two women, by any chance, the same person? Because if they are, we've got another candidate for the "Related in the Adaptation" category."

I expect the answer will come in a matter of chapters.

Until next time...
Anon e Mouse Jr.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9