The Berylverse 180 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
Shinzakura
Group Admin

NOTE: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ SEVEN DAYS IN SUNNY JUNE, BOOK III CHAPTER 6, "June 14: (Forever) Live and Die".

In the wake of the revelations of the you-know-who, what do you think will happen next? Here's your chance to chat about it!

I bet the Dazzlings and Sunset are going to meet eventually!

Why do I have a feeling that Adigo Dazzle is older than a teen. Or the name is hereditary.

You know, when I saw rainbow rocks for the first time, I guessed that the Dazzling's jewels were not only the source of their powers, but also the source of their souls. As such, what we saw were the bodies of possessed teenagers being warped. When they were shattered, they had been distorted for so long that that they were like Gollum/Smeagol after being separated from the One Ring.

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Or, it's possible that it's a coincidence - some people have the same names as others, after all. Look at all the John Smiths in the world; they're obviously not all the same person, and only in some cases are those names hereditary.

What if the Dazzlings we learnt about in Welcome Home are the Sirens, and the Adagio Dazzle we saw in (Forever) Live and Die is the human version?

I feel like Sable Loam is the reason they're going to Canterlot, and he's one of the guys from the military from Morning Has Broken.

And also I'm willing to bet that since this is the Berylverse, Razz is gonna be part of the Sisterhood.

EDIT: Oh, and Sunset's birthday will be coming up soon. I bet that's when Adagio'll be arriving in Canterlot.

BlueBastard
Group Admin

Or just look up "Ronald McDonald Taco Bell" for an even better example.

It makes sense once you see the video.

Shinzakura
Group Admin

I've seen that video. That's about right.

BlueBastard
Group Admin

Whoops, meant to quote Madd there.

4071843 yeah, but we got three novice girls close to join the sisterhood, but we got more than three veteran members already, so, it's not Dasslers only, there are other women involved.... AREN'T WE FORGETTING TWO IMPORTANT PERSONS IN THE BERYLVERSE THAT COULD ALSO BE IN THE SISTERHOOD ? I mean, come on, Beryl herself nor Fair Vista have shown their faces around yet..... suspiciooooooooooooooooous :trixieshiftright:

4072390 To be fair, Fair Vista was dead when A Hairy Problem started.
Granted, without the Lycanthropy, so would Sable Loam.

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Furthermore, in Book I, there's a street in Canterlot named Fairvista, strongly implying that it was named after her human counterpart, which in turn implies she's already long gone from the world.

4072764 Yeah, but that was her pony counterpart

4072793 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND here goes my Fair Vista speculation. Crap, I wish I could remember EVERY single detail in a story sometimes :facehoof:. Anyway, with the reveal with Addagio, it's almost guaranteed that the other two younger novice are Aria Blaze and Sonata, yet, there are at least two clearly older women outranking them, and I presume WE already know their names in another story, and my most likely suspects without falling too much in fan speculation are:
-Beryl: Yep, I brought her again, because It's been stated that 7DSJ is part of the Berylverse since book I, yet, there's a suspicious absence of her human counterpart
- The native Sunset Shimmer: Yep, the human world native counterpart of Sunny being a member of the sisterhood? Doesn't sound far too fetched to me. Reasons: First, her absence, second, she can easily be the bad Sunny, but older, wiser, and on a wider scale, being one of the, if not the absolute leader of the sisterhood

4072793 Then that would mean that either Sable Loam didn't do the do with Fair Vista, or...
Oh. Okay.

BlueBastard
Group Admin

I think it's a safe bet equestria's discord isn't shy's dad for the same reason

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Well of course Sable Loam didn't do the dew with Fair Vista; I'm not even sure Mountain Dew was even around when Fair Vista lived. :trollestia:

4075729 Question.
How is your transformation into the ultimate troll going? Seems to be going okay. :trollestia:

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Naaah, I have not yet begun to troll.

New theory: The singing group were random humans with the same names. The Assassin Trio are the actual Human Counterparts. That means that the S.I.R.E.N.s and the Sirens could very well run into each other before the story is over.

...and 4075798 , about how many more chapters before I am allowed to post these theories in the story itself?

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Your theory is semi-correct: the triplets (the Chinese-Canadian teens who are trainees for the SIRENs) were named after the members of the Dazzlings (the Motown girl group.) Anything else is conjecture.

As to talking about it on the story, go ahead. This thread was meant to cover the spoiler on chapter six only, and since we're well past that, it'll be buried deeply enough.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21