You Might Like This 263 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Carapace
Group Admin

Stupid Timaeus, ruining my fun.

It's not my fault that I've got quebecois heritage and am proud of it! He's just a stuffy old Albertan hating on our glorious—

Oh, wait. I probably should've organized this with Tim so the joke would actually work. Oh well. I'm more surprised that he actually managed to post his thread on time this go around! Deal with it, Tim.

Here be my recommendations for May, people. I shall diligently post what I read and enjoy. That said, do keep in mind that these fics are what I as an individual find enjoyable. If you're feeling froggy and want to give a fic a chance based on one of my recs, by all means!

Also, be sure to leave a comment on those stories you might visit and let them know what you thought about their work. Author's love those things. It makes them feel special or something :derpytongue2:

Seriously, though. All feedback is helpful.

Aaaaanyway! I'll also go ahead and link my bookshelf for the group here.

Hope you enjoy!

Timaeus
Group Admin

All feedback is helpful.

Learn how to be funny :twilightsmile:

Carapace
Group Admin

4326809 I see you've forgotten how easily I make you laugh over Skype. Silly Timaeus.

I always knew you were Canadian. ^_^ And I've been calling you out on it since before you even knew about it. Mwahahaha!

Carapace
Group Admin

4326799 Lovey Dovey and the Business Pony by Crystal Wishes

An OC centric fic about a pegasus whose special talent is matchmaking. Short and sweet, perfect for reading while you're on break.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6