Harmonists' Archive 346 members · 1,249 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Anyone got some one-shot ideas, preferably with Daring Do, that they can give to me?

I guess you could have the usual Daring Do goes into temple and steal treasures.
You could have her redo the Indiana Jones Crystal Skull film but done RIGHT.
You could have her being interviewed by a journal and she would tell of a few adventures she's been through.
You could have her being a space explorer.
You could have her race with Rainbow Dash for whatever reason. Probably a treasure hunt ?
You could have her go around on one of those temple full adventures, but she actually is hunting for her own hero.

That's all I got for now.

How about this:

Daring Do, and the temple of the othersiders:

Daring Do's on a mission to locate an ancient, otherworldly artefact that said to bring bad luck to whomever obtains it. However, not believing in that part of the myth, she must fight off traps, and a once thought extinct race of ponies, simply known as the othersiders, in order to get it.

How's that?

That's good ideas. I might use one of them...possibly the interview one.

Glad you enjoyed one. I'll see if I can come up with more.

yeah... I actually think the interview one will be really good

If you ever do it, don't hesitate to PM me when it's out or something, I'd be really happy to read it through.

4339665 Xd

4339667 Of course!

I don't see many Daring Do stories so forgive me if these are somewhat generic.

Daring Do is in pursuit of an ancient artifact, but upon obtaining it, it sends her to the future in the timeline of the main story. There she manages to hole up in Twilight's library after convincing her to help send her back. At some point word goes around town that they've seen Daring Do and this sends Rainbow Dash into an investigative frenzy, who also enlists Twilight to help (steering her in the wrong direction, of course).

Another idea similar to the one above, the relic Daring Do finds is actually the mirror to the Equestria Girls universe, but it's also the 1600s old timey version.

The mane 6 are setting up another play in Canterlot revolving around Daring Do. Rainbow Dash signs up for the part only to not make it due to someone else looking and sounder more genuine. The play goes fine until the actor playing Daring Do swipes the prized prop and flies off stage and escapes. They find out all too late that the "prop" was actually a very important relic from the Pre-Canterlot age (or something like that), so they must set out to find her.

Making this short, Daring Do must find the Alicorn amulet, prying through greedy ponies, ancient lava temples, rival treasure hunters, old adversaries (Ahuizotl), and more than a few close calls.

These are mainly just bouncing off points to help give ideas. Take aspects you like and flush them out into something better.

Daring Do and the Quest for Scootaloo's Nethers
(or vice-versa)

4339695 okay, htanks, but i started something else.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12