The Babs Seed Fan Club 134 members · 200 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

On Our Own is a sequel to Little Horn's Story, and Little Horn, my unicorn filly, is best friends with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. She even gets to meet Babs Seed in the story, introduced by Apple Bloom. Along the way, Little Horn introduces the Crusaders to her cousin, Harmony, a free-lance singer turned unicorn mare. Harmony has been entrusted to watch over her cousin and help her learn how to do magic.

It is set in the Five Score, Divided by 4 alternate universe, where humans are slowly becoming ponies. two cousins, one from the city and one from the country end up as Babs and Apple Bloom and end up reuniting with those who have ended up as the other Crusaders, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. That is my other fan fiction idea, Little Apple Cousins. It needs redone to explore Apple Bloom and babs' family relations and trying to find their friends and family members along the way.

I need some help in writing for Babs Seed for both On Our Own and for the Little Apple Cousins story, featuring apple bloom and possibly sweetie Belle and scootaloo. one of my ideas is that the girls end up seeing Little Horn's video message and write back to her, or talk to her on the skype. Little Horn's cousin Harmony is with her while she is online, as she is watching out for her. Apple Bloom can relate to Little Horn having some pony to watch over her.

If anyone wants to help in the collab, I would be greatly appreciated!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1