Elric of Melnipony: The Group 81 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 61 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 61
DH7

I'm not going to even go back and correct myself. That was worth setting up.

My favourite Elric is the adorable and occasionally philantropic misanthrope~
Not that I know him beyond a single conversation

scoots2
Group Contributor

3819527 Is that a Kaiser roll? Man, I cannot find them in SoCal! I beg my mom to pick some up when I visit at home.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

It is indeed. And I thought they had everything in California...

arcum42
Group Admin

I went ahead and redrew Ragweed:

I'm not sure I'd even notice immediately, with the rest of my body being transformed. It might be a new and interesting experience to be female anyways, honestly. Later on, once I'd gotten used to the new body and it sunk in that I wasn't changing back might be a different matter...

--arcum42

Still, that is a much better way to react.:twilightsheepish:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I was pointed towards this thread again after it came up in conversation that it is entirely possible that one of my aspects is that of a lesbian. And you know what? It's not implausible.

I remember a music discussion thread in a somewhat unusual Facebook group I'm part of, and one of the folks I know in the first letter of the abbreviation "LGBT" shared a song on the topic of cunnilingus. It was, in a word, filthy. After hearing it, I posted a reply that said, in part, "Guys? I... I think I'm a lesbian."

All this time, I thought I was a straight male, but it seems that I may have been mistaken. Please update your shipping index appropriately; thank you for your cooperation.

arcum42
Group Admin

Don't worry, Elric. If I ever woke up one day and found that I was female, I'd be a lesbian too...

--arcum42

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Perfectly understandable; dudes are icky.

scoots2
Group Contributor

Some of my best friends are dudes!

Editing "Lesbian Elric" to the ship list. Right after shipping Elric with Cheese Sandwich. We gotta keep our options open.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Some of my best friends are dudes!

Well that's fine for them what's into such things. Buncha freaks, though, if you ask me... :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 61