Elric of Melnipony: The Group 81 members · 54 stories
Comments ( 507 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 507
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Not sure what made me remember this idea, but was surprised that a search of the "hockey" tag on Derpibooru didn't turn up anything like it. Maybe no one uses it as a synonym for bullshit these days?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Once I saw this screencap, I couldn't resist. She really does look like she just had a good time.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Does anybody else even visit this thread anymore?

Anybody besides me and Cheerilee? No? Okay, then...

Extreme necro post of the day.

I had to mention that the reflection of "HELPING" is all viable Cyrillic characters: Негыие "Negyie." Which sounds like a drunk trying to say negry "negros."

*Like Spanish, it refers to blacks and lacks negative connotations.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I made this one shortly after "Crusaders of the Lost Mark" aired, but for reasons I can't pin down, I've never been 100% happy with it. Finally I decided to just go ahead and upload it to Derpibooru anyway.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Just a goofy little thing I did. I wasn't even sure how well it would go over, so I uploaded it to Derpibooru anonymously.
As I write this, it has 59 faves and a total score of 90. Shows what I know, right?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Oh, Fluttershy, you dirty girl...

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Inspired by the circus surrounding the various campaigns for President of the United States, the election for which is still almost an entire year away.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I expect to see this one getting a lot of use.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Kind of surprised nobody beat me to this...

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I... I don't know. Sometimes even I'm not sure where I'm going with these.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Another case where I was surprised that no one had done this first.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Sorry you feel that way, Starlight, but new episodes give me new material to work with.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Yes, it's immature and silly.
No, I'm not tired of doing it.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

See "immature and silly" above.

5157244 "No, I'm not kidding. I plan to charge right at you." Of course, I'll either slide under you between your legs; or better yet, I'll teleport behind you. If you weren't completely full of yourself you would see that my charge was just a feint, but I am completely serious about that.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Hey, what xenophile wouldn't want to slide between Cadance's legs? :rainbowwild: :trollestia:

5157447 Yeah, I was actually thinking of the original quote from Nightmare Moon - but your point applies to both very nicely. Very, very nicely.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I know it's dumb. I don't care.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Because sometimes it's like I'm still 12...

Just a request. Could you find and/or make a larger, higher quality version of this gif?

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 507