The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

If you suddenly woke up to find, that you are Bugze the changeling!

Honestly, probably try and make as many references as possible, while cuddling with Nightshade as much as I could. Because I am weak to adorableness!

Comment posted by Kersey475 deleted Jul 30th, 2017
Kersey475
Group Contributor

1. What point in the story?

2. Who's currently in Bugze's head?

3. Where are you/Bugze?

Probably take a nap. Then snuggles with Nightshade and Selena. Maybe heckle the main six and princesses for snuggles as well. Then take another nap.

Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

1. Any point

2. The usual suspects

3. up to you

Kersey475
Group Contributor

In that case, go on a movie date with Fluttershy (BEST WAIFU!!!) and bring along Nightshade to see how good of a mother she would be.

Afterwards go to the only buffet in town that hasn't banned Nightshade yet and maybe get into a super-fight with a bad guy or 5 along the way.

Hone my blade of awesome.

Then, attempt to find a Senator to use my newfound sword skillz against.

Or at least, someone who's not Flag Burner.

I would cuddle nightshade a lot (which means I'd probably also be a very defensive daddy like bugze) Try to befriend Selena from the start. Probably cause just as much of if not more problems like bugze does will cursing Lady Luck all the same. When the horde starts be very specific on rules to follow like no killing, uprising, general terrorizm, make lots of references, and protecting the public from harm. Plan out the battles against Discord, Sombra, etc. Forgive Trixie. Try to tell the deadly six about bugze's rough past while in disguise to try and get simpithy (and obviously fail) Look into what the princesses plan against me is. Make sure no pony try's to clone me and create a weapon of mass destruction or give foals my powers and create Bugzechincurikis (basicly jinchuuriki's) and if they successfully create one rescue said foal/colt and give nightshade a sibling. And learn how to use the nightmare cloak. Also try to not kill Flag Burner.

BrownDog77
Group Admin

Curse Lady Luck of Course :trollestia:

Do a barrel roll, then go cuddle Nightshade and/or cuddle snuggle the living hell out of Selena.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11