The Life of A Wanted Changeling Series! 83 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I've been thinking about a crossover between TLOAWC and Wake Up, See This, What Do.
What do you think?

Comment posted by BrownDog77 deleted Apr 21st, 2015
BrownDog77
Group Admin

I don't know, Razor said the story was cancelled. Also, the tone is much darker than this one (Unless you mean Pre- Part 2). Unless Ghost Sombra showed up or something. Like, what kind of ideas did you have?

I was thinking of the possibilities that can happen if Bugze had word of Randall. The mane 6 from the WUSTWD wil mix with Bugze, and I'm pretty afraid of what's to happen.

And dimensionic portals aren't that necessary, as I have mentioned, we can just mix up the stories.

The cancelling of WUSTWD wouldn't really stand in our way, but we'll still have to ask Razortheawesome. And maybe DT.

BrownDog77
Group Admin

4293819 There's also a lot of plot threads, what with the Enterprise, Daleks and other random characters in space, and the Brown Dog's Game of Twits with the other Bad Guy, Daedaltheus. How would you incorporate those?

We can't ignore them of course..
WUSTWD SPOILERS: We can just intertwine them with some events like the riot of Derpy's death.

BrownDog77
Group Admin

4297368 Hmm, Well just so you know, the Brown Dog is a massive troll. He won't do anything that directly helps/go against the plot. He just shows up randomly to mess with people, Like Rarity :pinkiecrazy:
So is this comment driven or just a straight up story?

Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

While I would love to connect my story with WOSTWD, I don't think it'll happen. The story's are just too different in the sense of genre, style (wording I mean) and characters.

Now seeing the Deadly Six battle the Crazy Six on the other hand would be awesome too read about!

4318366 Holy crap. We have a genius over here!
4297567 He will be a troll, but the story will continue.

SO even if they will most likely not happen (I'm lazy) what are your plot ideas? (Picture includes slight amounts of Nightmare Fuel)

BrownDog77
Group Admin

4321533 Well I imagine Selena fighting off Slendermane,
The Doctor encountering Haypennywise
"Hey Doc, you want a Balloon?"
"What?"
"They float...they all float!"
"What?"
"Ha ha hahahaha"
"What?..."

Bugze and Jason tag teaming Risen Flag with their Plasmid like powers,
And the Brown Dog trolling those who deserve it.

Down with Chrysalis
Group Admin

I just picture Discord snapping his fingers that make Bugze and the Deadly Six, and Jason and the Crazy Six to pop up in a arena. Then he'd tell them to fight, and the winner has all their troubles go away. Naturally no one fights and first, but then words are said, someone is almost raped...again(cough Jason cough), and someone takes offense at the other copies behavior (Twilight and Rarity mainly). Then a fight breaks out, and chaos ensures!

That's pretty much a new version of Dimensional Battle Royal XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13