New Writers Advice Column 29 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Summery
A kid named tedy goes to school to find out just how much it changed. Can tedy and his friends find out what's going on at can brige high?

I want sum of the teachers to be from equestria but I don't know what subjects that they wold teach here's what I got.

Discord: ???
rainbow dash: PE
Twilight: Science
Lyra:???

Sum students should be pony to like

Scootalo
Diamond tira
Dinky
apple bloom
sweete bell
silver spoon
Babs seed

Add Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Silver Spoon and maybe Babs Seed as students, with Cheerilee as a teacher as well as Twilight Sparkle as a teacher, and maybe Granny smith as a cafeteria server, serving meals for the group.

Applejack can help as a teacher, and maybe have Celestia and Luna as administrators, and Ms. Harshwhinny as a teacher.

I'm thinking Octavia as a music aid, Vinyl Scratch and Lyra as the school's PA announcers/school radio personalities (I thought about it and think that those three would make better student personalities than instructors). Twilight could teach Science (and maybe some of the advanced math courses). Spike could be Twilight's Teacher's aid (or maybe a Student Teacher, depends on how you want to play him around Rarity). All the CMC should be students. Also look into getting a proofreader, because if the story is as dotted with errors as this blog you might lose readers while they are reading (everyone had certain level of errors they are willing to ignore, but that limit depends on the individual).

This is a chance for some new dynamics, so try playing mix and match with characters and personalities.

Would Original characters be okay to use? My Unicorn filly, Little Horn would be an interesting addition to the CMC as a new student. She would be bullied by Diamond Tiara and Silver spoon, only to have the CMC and Babs Seed come to her defense.

3808624 I'll get back to you on that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5