The TwiCord Group 653 members · 206 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hi. Nothing has changed, only on Fluttercord, Dislestia, Lunacord and DisPie. There is nothing from this scene for Twicord. This is the worst episode 18 of season 9. Angel as Fluttershy persuaded.

Angel (as Fluttershy): See how shy I am? Hmm? I talk to animals, I want to marry Discord—

I hate you, Fluttershy! Twilight Sparkle will cry without love! Twilight needed Discord, not Fluttershy!

Help me, everypony! :raritycry:

I’m pretty sure Angel was just messing around, really. That’s what Jim Miller thinks too.

this
angel was in a shitty mood, and as such was trying his best to besmirch flutters' name

Jeez, calm down. Write an AU. Move on.

Isnt that what fanfocs are for? I also dont like fluttercord but jist because it became canon in the show doesnt mean there cant be alternative shippings in fanfictions.
Just dont take the canon too much to heart. Its not possible to make everyone happy

Silly filly That's what alternate universes are for and fanfiction just because a ship is Doesn't mean you have to give up your ship I love twicord dispie and sombra dash just because I'm still going to ship them

Did you get my previous comment?

This is Fimfiction! If canon will not give you the ship you deserve, then find someone who will!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13