The TwiCord Group 653 members · 206 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
SapphireSparks
Group Admin

I personally like TwiCord, because this isn't a shipping group about a goddamn Disolight. Seriously, it isn't. (Though Discord could possibly turn into a Discolight at any moment)

What do ya'll think?

-Just A Fabulous Cat

3757397 I think I prefer Discolight mainly because it sounds fun, like the Twinkie Group :rainbowlaugh:

6ix
6ix #3 · Nov 2nd, 2014 · · ·

Discolight just rolls off your tongue a lot better.

What they said

Agreed. The Discolight group sounds better, and flows of the tongue better.

3757421 Dat avatar is so adorkable.

I think that most people initially assume that the ship would be named Twicord, but Discolight is a much more fun name. And I just love using silly and clever ship names whenever possible.

Discolight, because it's more fabulous than a Flashlight. :raritywink:

Honestly I don't mind, I mean they all mean the same thing. Before Discolight though I liked Twidis (because it sounded like TARDIS).

I personally prefer Discolight :D
It sounds more cute than Twicord and more funny
Generally in my opinion it just fits the ship better ^^
And the fact that Discord could turn into a Discolight any moment makes it even more funny :D

Though Discord could possibly turn into a Discolight at any moment

And the fact that Discord could turn into a Discolight any moment makes it even more funny :D

This is why I prefer Discolight. It somehow fits with the random character of Discord.

SapphireSparks
Group Admin

Wow. Seems a lot more people like DiscoLight.

So do you all think the group name should be changed to that?

3758243 no, it definitely shouldn't! (is's been a very long time since you wrote, but nah)
Discolight is good because of already said Discord's character, and it makes us (shippers) from other... ships, you know what I mean...
But no. Also, in my language it sounds funny, that's why!

Seriously? Maybe more people should write down here their opinions :P

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11