Displaced 4,437 members · 1,271 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I'm currently writing a Halo Displaced story (Yes I know that the concept is overdone) and I have encountered a problem. My original idea was to make the Main Character an ODST with the ability to cast Dark magic, but several issues about how I plan for the story to progress with an ODST MC has popped up (specifically his ability to take on groups of enemies on his own and ability to take hits).

I have to now ask, would the Displaced Community prefer a Dark Mage ODST or a Headhunter Spartan-III? I would like to know what you guys/girls think.

P.S.
The story revolves around the MC returning from a four year exile to stop a delusional Princess Celestia from destroying Equestria while also searching for his twin sister, who Celestia deceived into betraying the MC four years prior to the story.

Headhunter Spartan-III In my opinion it will be more believable being able to take hits being a III

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

...A four ye-.. well, you'd best provide flashbacks of what the Mc has been doing those past four years, otherwise that's four years of in-story growth he could have benefited from before the main event you're talking about.

I would like to see some Promethean knights and maybe the orical and his sentinels one thing I would really like to see are the halo rings from the halo games every ring from each one of the games

I will, though most of them will be in their own 'flashback chapters'.

I'm not planning to use 343-era lore, since I'm not as well versed in it, though I might try if I can get into it before I finish writing the first 3/4 chapters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5