Weird Ideas Done Seriously 225 members · 560 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hi, everyone.

I'm putting a project together, and I need a little help. I want to do a fic in a similar vein to Limyaael's Game of the Gods (an LOTR fic over on FF.net).
The TL:DR version: a god of evil is forced to play a game against other gods - he fights with Mary Sues. His opponents fight with reality - they deny the Sue her reality warping powers and let canon or simple reality kill her off.

I plan to run a version of this with the post-S4 Discord in the lead role. It'll mainly be run as a comedy piece.
But I've hit a stumbling block: I don't have enough bad OCs to fill out my cast. I have plenty of ideas, but very few defined Sues. So, I'd like your input.

TL:DR of the TL:DR: Give me your Sues!

I'll be posting a copy of this message across a bunch of groups' forums, to get people involved.
I hope to have the prologue and first chapter posted by the end of the week.

The SideKick
Group Admin

4226451 I have for you a character I created on the spot. Meet Ryan Darkra.

Height: 6'4

Weight: 150

Weapon of choice: Giant razor blade of harmony and justice.

General: He's a moody human that got plopped in Equestria after committing suicide via cut wrists. He wasn't depressed or anything, he's just that extremely emo. This was contested more than ever in the magical horse land, and while to this day he still keeps his alluring dark bad boy emo persona, inside he is as happy as could be thanks to the colorful equines. He has died saving every pony in the world many times, but thanks to his extreme emoness he just keeps coming back. That and death doesn't want to deal with him again after the first time and just keeps putting him back. Every mare may want him, but his one true love is Maud Pie, who is the only one that can truly understand him and his poetry.

Name: Crimson Moon
Type: Alicorn w/Sombra style horn
Red mane and black coat with a bloody tear for a cutie mark.

He was the consort of both Celestia and Luna and somehow also Cadance and Twilight, because time travel and 'destiny', before he was banished for being King all the world and just too sexy all around. But now he is back to take his rightful place as benevolent and also sexy ruler of planet pone.

I got one.
Meet Dan.
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 150
Powers: Has a lighter that can go from small flame to fireball, his smoke can be used as a smokescreen and a way to dull his enemy senses, endless bag of weed, and the ability to roll a joint almost no matter the circumstances. Knows various fighting styles and it's kinda like the higher he gets the better he is at functioning and fighting.
General: He lived on earth until one day he got so high he became ethereal and transed dimensions. Now he walks the multiverse trying to get back to his home. He isn't hurting anyone if he gets high with the locals on the way right? He carries his weed and other illegal things in a satchel. He can summon anything from it as long as it's smoking related.

Personality: Laid back, high morals. Gets mad if you comment about his height. Eats lots, like more then his body weight if given the food. I'm kinda leaving this up to you cause it might help you write with wiggle room.

If you couldn't tell I've wanted to write a story about this, but I'm pretty shit tier at writing. So my only hope is commisioning or small things like this.

Update on the fic

It's in development, but another project has taken over most of my free time (which was limited enough by college). The other fic will be released very soon, once my pre-reader gets through with it.

This fic is on the back-burner for now, but it is still developing and more sues are always welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6