Stories that get little attention 374 members · 1,988 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
megkit
Group Admin

Hurry up guys! Only four days left! It's the tenth, deadline is the fourteenth. Don't have very long!

Hurry up!
~owner

:rainbowderp:
I must hurry!

megkit
Group Admin

3788399 lol. Yep!three days!!!

THREE DAYS!!!

THREE DAYS!!!!!!!

THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's submitted!

3787200 Submitted! (for publishing, of course.) EDIT: It failed, it wasn't closely enough related to the MLP universe. Fixing that now.

megkit
Group Admin

3794525 :( damn. It fucking hurts when a story gets rejected for anything more than an insufficient short description. :/ but don't worry. After a while longer of WRITTING and roleplaying, you'll get better. Also a bit of advice; roleplaying, (especially on pony or brony square) is a very good way to help with grammar and thinking out ideas. It's a huge help~

3794665 I'm still unsure if it's pony-related enough to be on the site. I don't know if I should resubmit, I don't want to be a problem to the story approvers.

megkit
Group Admin

3794667 I just hope you can get it published before the dya after tomorrow. I'm closing the competition at midnight on the fourteenth (one person said that he lives across the world from me and so I'm adding a few more hours of time for him. Well, unless that was you. Then I'm waiting for you. Lol)

(I think it was I who said that I live on the other side of the world from you, and I've already submitted my contest entry to the right folder.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10