Stories that get little attention 374 members · 2,001 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
megkit
Group Admin

Hurray!

We have finally reached 74 members and counting!

Not to mention we have also reached 212 stories and counting!

When we reach 100 members, we will be hiring our very first administrator!

so, anyone whom wishes to vulenteer for admin, private message me!

:raritystarry::pinkiehappy::twilightsmile::pinkiesmile::yay::scootangel:

Well, I don't want to be an admin but seeing as I am the first one to see this topic I should leave a comment.

Good job guys keep it up! :scootangel:

I would like to be an admin, not because I'll do any work or anything like that, but because I have a huge ego and love holding titles which translate into nothing in the real world.
I could moderate the threads or something. Who knows? :raritywink:
*Winky face*

Maybe I could be an admin since I put a lot of stories in this group

Make that dude an admin. ^
He's put a lot of stories in this group.

megkit
Group Admin

Hmm, well, I cant/wont make a regular egotistical guy a admin because one must do work......

Dunno if I should make pro monarchy a admin because I don't know what he will/will not do.... Hmm..... I think I may have the perfect person in mind! And it's Nona you guys, either!

Sowwy. :rainbowlaugh:

Nice plan.
This means everyone will be super surprised when I'm made admin.

megkit
Group Admin
Comment posted by Brony God deleted Oct 10th, 2014

3689971 Well I am an admin for several groups already

That's my goal.
Followed by world domination.
The nice kind of world domination.
There'll be cake and stuff.

So who is the new admin? :ajsmug:

megkit
Group Admin

3690010 ok. I might make you and rahs admins!

megkit
Group Admin

3690021 someone who I'm waiting for them to join the group.... .-.

megkit
Group Admin

3690014 lol like Celestia's tyrany?

3690033 Well, it certainly will be great to see more activity around her.

I would have volunteered for being an admin (I have actually worked as an admin for other forums in the past) but as of right now I don't have time to do any reading due to all the youtube readings I am working on, the stories I am writing, and my preparations for my Medical Boards test.

Precisely.
Found out I'm an admin of 5 different groups.

3690032 Alright :pinkiehappy: I got a question though. Is teen rated stories allowed in the Grimdark folder because somebody put some teen rated stories in there?

megkit
Group Admin

3690043 no; grimdark contains detailed and graphic gore and violence and should be rated "mature, gore" always. Never to be mistaken for regular dark stories. A regular dark story would be something like those, for example (even though ponies isn't related to some of these things):

king sombra screaming at his slaves, ghost stories, implied scene type things, ect
Whilst dark humor would be

South Park, spongebob, family guy (I think, never watched family guy), baby cakes episode, ect. Funny dark.

megkit
Group Admin

I'm glad you told me that, I will transfer them immediatly!

megkit
Group Admin

Also these are some popular stories that fall under grimdark:

Fluttershy's shed, cupcakes, rainbow factory, ect.

3690093 Hmmm... I haven't read Fluttershy's shed. I need to look that one up. Thanks for mentioning it. :twilightsmile:

Now I had asked a question in the comments section but no one has replied on it and it seems we are talking about this kind of stuff so I will ask here too:

"Now I do some mlp youtube readings that currently aren't very popular. Is it okay for me to post a link (and maybe a sample video) in a thread here?"

I will be looking forward to your reply.

megkit
Group Admin

3690093 Those Teen rated stories just belong in Dark. I am the guy who put all those Pony Centipede stories in Grimdark and they really deserve to be in there

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24