Thirteen Little Ponies 24 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
trombrony98
Group Admin

This is where the authors of the individual chapters will post a little info about themselves. I'll start us off:

Hello!
I'm trombrony98, the creator of this story. I've been on this site since July 2014, but have had generally good reviews of my stories. I've always enjoyed well written dark fics, and this is me deciding to try my hand at making one happen.

SudokuBrony
Group Contributor

My name is SudokuBrony. I joined this sight back in April 2014, after a year in the Brony fandom. I wrote a story called Garbage Day and I plan on making more stories when I get the chance. I'm a fan of stuff like this, and MMMystery on the Friendship Express is one of my favorite episodes. I usually go last when making decisions, because I like to know what's going on so I can understand what's happening easier. I'm glad to be writing in this collaborative effort. Read on and Brony on!

Yoshi89
Group Contributor

Hi, everyone! I'm Yoshi89. Much like Andulin and SudokuBrowny, I'm relatively new to the Brony fandom (got hooked after the episode with Cheese Sandwich). I've been writing fanfics for a while but this is my first collab. I've posted a couple of fanfics here so check 'em out.

spideremblembrony
Group Contributor

Hi, kids! I'm Spideremblembrony! I write reviews, stories, and other nonsense that has got me here today. I just recently finished a horror story called the Longest Night. (Would provide a link but it is rated Mature) So, this seemed like it would be right up my alley and I get to work with other great writers. So, I hope I do well and I hope you all enjoy what I've got.

trombrony98
Group Admin

3677085 I'm gonna have to ask you to make an edit to this. Not my rules, but the site doesn't allow you to link to mature stories.

SudokuBrony
Group Contributor

3807031 I turned Garbage Day back to Teen. Is that ok?

September
Group Contributor

Oh hay. so... I've been in the fandom for a while (I'm not sure how long, but I think somewhere in season 2 is when I started watching)
and I write sad and sensual stories mostly. So yah, I'm going to have lots of fun killing the characters off. I'm a little behind on knowing everything that's going on in this group, but hopefully I can catch up to speed.

Actually leaving now
Group Contributor

3659436 Hey guys, I'm Shimmercorn.

I don't actually write anymore, but I like romance, adventure and mystery stories, so

I wrote two stories already but pulled them from the site. My hobbies are playing Pokémon and drawing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11