The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Weird thought, more of a delivery method than a weapon itself.
Beer with compulsion spells on it, ice cold beer.
Who could resist? Spike it with some form of poison and leave it laying around. Going through a mirror traveler's safehouse while he's out? Leave a beer behind and wait for him to come back.
Leave it on the Raptor's ship in case of capture. Raptors get captured, their ship gets raided, the enemy drinks your poisoned booze, freedom.
Or, yknow, it could be an aternative to the spell jar, pocket sized directional spell launcher. Spell in a bottle gig. Point it at an enemy/group of enemies and remove the cap. Also reusable, just put the cap back on and put another cap on it.
I don't know, pretty half baked idea, but I can definitely see Bucky finding a way to weaponize beer.

Two words: Booze elementals.

Pretty sure Berry would never forgive him if he tainted the honor of the bottled brew.

5703290 .__.
Sounds like ponies who can really hold their liquor.

Bachanalia Brew, designed to unleash your hidden desires.

By driving you into a state of frenzy where you violently hate-fuck everything & everyone in reach, and most likely yourself as well.

(Also see the short story "Last Call", by Jim Butcher which actually has that tainted beer thing as its premise, although a lot more X-Files'sy in its delivery)

5703358 self-hate-fucking.
Yknow what? I can see blueblood doing it.

5703535 his signature spell is a special transmutation...
It turns blood into beer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8