The Chase Group 423 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Will be the Winter Games.

To alleviate the winter boredom, the very best of the solar and lunar guard are being gathered to participate in the winter games, a seemingly simple contest that Celestia and Luna have been running since Luna's return. The goal is simple, the rules state that you must capture a princess to win.

Typically, a dozen or so guards are selected, and then Celestia and Luna hole up in their towers. A few guard are kept in reserve to guard their princess while the others go forth to do battle. No crippling and no killing, but almost anything else goes so long as it doesn't cause serious injury.

Since Luna's return, she has been dominating the games with a mix of lunar pegasi and carefully selected unicorn guards. This year, Luna has been threatening to use Myrmidons.

Bucky has decided to join the games, but with a great deal of hesitation. The Raptors are his guard and they've been entered. Besides the obvious problem that the Raptors are going to be stomped on by the Myrmidons, Luna is insisting that the rules be followed...

The guard must be protecting a princess. The rules are very clear.

How will Bucky face down this dilemma? You'll have to read to find out.

iakovl
Group Admin

Princess Bucky? Lunas is an evil one :trollestia:

Bucky and Cady hole up in the tower?
Bucky and Twilight hole up in the tower?
Bucky uses his genderswap spell again?

We all know too well that Bucky can be female at will...

And I'm guessing the rules forbid the "princesses" to "struggle" during capture?

My belief is that when a smaller force is going against a larger, stronger, more numerous, more experienced force the only chance for sucess is guerrilla style tatics. I can kind of imagine the griffons Bucky's forces using home alone tricks to tackle the larger more experienced guards. The Princess is oviously cadence and his kids are the guards. Much comedy will insue.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

No, it has to be an actual guard unit. So in this case, the Raptors.

No foals allowed in the war games.

ahh, well... so, a dozen guards each, some to guard others to attack. I assume princess are forbidden to have involvement other than get captured? it would be hard to capture a princess that was constantly teleported from room to room. The edge for Bucky's forces will be their equipment, as many of their devices have non-leathel functionality. They might be stronger against Luna's forces if the myrmidons don't have countermeasures.

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

The princesses play the role of helpless damsels.

This is a live battlefield... with live spells. Having foals around would be hazardous. It is all about defense and offense with what you have. Limited resources and all that.

So, Bucky in drag, in his principle tower. Wired and rigged up the yin yang as a pleasant nap trap. All 11 of Bucky's forces storm Luna's keep as most likely she will go heavy on offense. All Bucky needs for defense is a bootied Ripple.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9