Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,242 members · 5,487 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello fellow writers, I come asking for your assistance. Recently I have taken up a new story idea for my portfolio and I could use some help with it. The story is called

TCadenza's Inside Story
A group of ponies help Cadance deal with her internal problems head on
NightFurySpeedey8156 · 12k words  ·  16  5 · 792 views

and I need someone to do this with. This story is mostly about the "Fantastic Voyage" Trope. Long story short, the "Fantastic Voyage" trope is a commonly used episode idea for cartoons that was mostly used in the early 90s and throughout the 2000s. The idea is that when a character who is apart of the main cast gets sick or is being attacked from the inside, one or more of the character's friends will shrink down and enter their body to solve the problem. This trope was made popular by the 1960s movie of the same name.

Today, I have had some trouble coming up with ideas for this story and I would appreciate it if one of you can help me write this thing. Just for clarification, here are some things to get out of the way.

1. This will be mostly a short, multi-chapter story. So no long term running with this.

2. I will be using Google docs to write this fic.

3. If you have a preferred way of keeping in contact, let me know and I'll get back to you.

4. If you don't feel comfortable or get squeamish about organs, blood, and other bodily things, Steer Clear!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1