Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,246 members · 5,510 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Alt splits: a character splits into alternate versions of them self still intact which also split with themselves still intact, all different but similar from whom they split getting further and further from the original.

Came up with this idea, and thought to give to the community to use as you all please. So enjoy!:pinkiehappy:

5029779 I got lost half way through this could you explain or should I just figure it out

5029787 Well, it can be twisted however you want, but for example: if the original was pinkie pie, she would split into alternate versions of herself with herself still there, these "Alt splits" would be versions of her, different, but not drastically. These splits would go through the same thing, with the same rule, and so on. getting distantly different from the original pinkie pie, down the branches of splits.

So basically it's like there's the first Pinkie Pie. Let's call her Pinkie Pie 0, meaning there are no branch Pinkies from her. So she would split, causing a Pinkie Pie 1 & Pinkie Pie 2, but Pinkie Pie 0 is still around. Then Pinkie Pie 1 would split into Pinkie Pie 1A and 1B, which would then split into Pinkie Pie 1AA and Pinkie Pie 1AB and Pinkie Pie 1BA and Pinkie Pie 1BB, and it would continue on for eternity or however far you want it to go. Is this what you were saying?

5029855 I like the idea, I may use the concept in the displaced fic I'm working on.:trixieshiftleft:
Also thanks for explaining.:twilightblush::moustache:

5029779 Kind of like this?

There was a character in Heroes Reborn that could make clones of himself.
He would cut off his finger and the cut finger would grow into a copy of the guy.
Oh yeah, the guy would regrow his finger.
It was shown once how he makes clones and that was it.

When a clone gets killed, it turns to dust.

---
Also in Heroes reborn, there was a char who could teleport and control time.
He also could make copies of himself.
---
In the Flash on the CW, the flash could make copies of himself by moving very fast.

---
So yeah, its possible.

5029876 :pinkiegasp: Neato, could I get a link?:pinkiehappy:

5029876 Oh wait, it's one that is already posted isn't it. Silly me.:twilightblush:

5031514 I haven't posted it yet, but I'll tell you when I said what it's about in my most recent blog

5031519 ~Oooohhh. Can't wait. :pinkiesmile: Goodluck, watch out for that 4th wall, it's a doozy.:pinkiecrazy:

5031535 I will have so pinkie will demolish that wall like deadpool:yay:

~Okie Dokie Lokie.:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13