Why? 476 members · 1,771 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Because I am not the only one with those fetishes. I am, however, one of the few who is willing to write about them to satisfy others with them. I have to rely on my own stories for that kind of satisfaction. I didn't used to be able to, and there are those who can't. So I write this story to satisfy them, where almost no one else will.

Yes, by definition that story is disgusting. It deals with the most gross-out fetishes that aren't violent or vomit. But, there are people with those fetishes who would appreciate them. Or at least one who would who is still here, and when he leaves the site, I will post a final epilogue erasing it all from history. Though I'll leave it out of my personal version so I can still enjoy it.

I know anyone who hates the subject matter was disgusted or weirded out by the concept of the girls being this dirty and overflowing with fetish fuel. Totally understandable. I even wonder whether I went too far sometimes. But the story wasn't meant for anyone without the fetishes (except those who find it funny), and it most certainly wasn't meant to offend anyone. I put the right tags on it and warned of the content, it's not like I'm forcing anyone to read them, and I even added a note at the end of the long description to not let it ruin how you feel about the canon Equestria Girls.

Not expecting it to be removed from this group or for anyone who hates it to change their mind, just answering the question: "Why?"

6627023 You're not even saying what these fetishes are here. We need context!

The fetishes featured in the story I wrote that got added here.

Namely, olfactophilia (some of the characters don't wash often), farts, watersports/wetting, and buttplay. With some soap/washing but that's one of the tamer ones, and kind of the opposite of the others.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3