The Flirt Club 25 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 63 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 63

She does love me and she wants me to be who I really am, but she's staunchly against being with a woman. She would rather keep me as I am than to lose me. Quite the dilemma. But I HAVE been asking her to do just that: look at it from my eyes. Imagine what its like. Even try to picture life if it went in that direction.

I want her to fully accept that, but I'm 26. Every day we wait is just another day closer to me not being able to properly transition.

That is a teensy bit hypocritical of her, but it's to be expected. If this is going to work, you'll have to ease her reservations and show her it really does not matter that she is married to a woman, because one exception would not make her a lesbian. We're all people. We're not measurable by our bodies.:trixieshiftleft:
Show her how you truly feel. Make it clear that what she's doing is wrong. Do it as gently as you like, but don't give up resisting. She is not supposed to be your enemy, and she has to see this soon.

Fortunately, I don't believe transitioning will be any more difficult until you reach fifty. You don't have to worry about that.

My wife's the kind of person that doesn't like being told she's wrong, so I have to do it gently if I want anything positive to happen. x'D I just gotta get her out of that mindset that bodies do not always determine sexuality.

I think it's more of my emotional than physical capabilities. Q n Q Most of my coping techniques have become triggers instead. I really don't want to fall deeper into depression.

She'll have to reach that conclusion herself then, with a little nudge.:pinkiesad2:
Introducing her to the finer points of the gender spectrum and orientations might help her understand.

You don't have to feel you're running out of time, at least. Take things at your own pace, but remember to strive toward acceptance.:raritywink:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 63