Pinkemena (and not the evil one) 96 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

What is it with me always entering groups and filling their bookshelves for them?
I entered this group two or three days ago, and already casually doubled the number of stories!
Do your own homework, people!

4249476 Con-Grates, is this such a small group?

I'm not actually sure what you meant by your question. I'm guessing English is not your first language.

Thing is, this group is basically about stories where Pinkie is either currently depressed, disconsolate, a bitch, or her mental state never left the rock farm. Even a cursory search of the site archives will return a gazillion stories fitting the theme.

4252185 On second look, this group is that small. 12 stories and some 30 members.
I can see howone could swamp such a small group with stories in no time.
Probaly could do it in an afternoon, if I went after the trophy with some effort as well.

To the other; "Congratulations", on the success of swamping a group with stories.

I guess it could be a small group for a reason. Not too many write about this specific side personality of her psyche, do they?
Most of us prefer to write about the crazy and out of control Party Pony she is known to be.
Even if Canon does suport her depression and low feelings as well. Since you asked, no. (I just don't make a point outof it)

When you exclude the evil of Cup-Cake and Smile HD, the list grows pretty short, doesn't it?

When you exclude the evil of Cup-Cake and Smile HD, the list grows pretty short, doesn't it?

Not really. I'm sure I'll raise the count to 30+ over the weekend, and 100+ if I actually make an effort.

4252422 Amongst the few of us writing these specific, we can easily fill such a list in no time.

It is the list of writers and production over all that is short.

A weekend of some 48 hours of free time, there is plenty of fun for our little group, right there.

Speaking of, there is a new sourse of inspiration for our group in the Fifth Pilot.
Pinkie Pie could not really muster the effort of joy, while in that village. It ould be used for our purpose?

Not so much that she couldn't muster the effort. The equal sign was an enchantment that actively stifled a pony's talent, not to average, but to below-average. Pinkie became laconic, Rarity lost all sense of beauty, Rainbow became slower than the average, Applejack hurt herself trying to buck a door, Fluttershy lost all connection with animals and Twilight became nondescript. And the baker making those disgusting muffins, the tailor making those burlap capes... I wouldn't be surprised if the settlement had also included a former architect that now was unable to pile Legos, or a painter that was now unable to paint a house without a major mishap happening.

4252709 Pinkie Pie repeatedly tried to make any sense of joy. she failed every time, even said so in a grey voice.

Maybe they would enjoy Sweetie Belle's Cooking from the "Founder's" Point of view?

Rainbow Dash was the Slowest Flyer in ll of the village. As if talents were reversed?

Yet, the Pegasi was still capable of flight, would it mean Unicorns could perform magic not directly linked to the talent`?
If this is how it works, no wonder Twilight was the dead fish out of water?

If Strswirl orignally invented the spell, it seems as if she develloped it into a crewl tule of enslavement even Sombra would have been proud of. May the not quite so good King rest in a shallow grave, or how it goes?

We are moving completely off topic from the header.
Let me open another thread real quick.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10