Sonata Dusk 1,429 members · 642 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I just randomly thought of this, but since there is another twilight in the alternate universe, shouldn't there be another sunset shimmer as well?:twilightoops::pinkiegasp:

Tennis Match Fan
Group Contributor

3700401 Yes, and she died as a baby. :fluttercry: I came up with that headcanon literally yesterday.

3700407 that would be an awesome plot twist!

3700401 Forget that. If there's another T. Sparkle, then there are other Dazzlings there too!

...and a janitor King Sombra...

3700493 Janitor Discord is better, in my opinion :pinkiesmile:

3700516 Hmm... maybe. Sombra could be the strange foreigner that sells bags of strange Eastern food outside of the school. He has a weird accent that makes him sound weird.

Good lord. I have just created headcanon.

3700532 You just keep on expanding my headcanon towards a grimdark setting. I am not sure whether this is good or bad.

I've been thinking the exact same thing. Who knows if Equestria Girls 3 would show this:unsuresweetie:.

3700557 But I can really go overboard with the grimdark.:fluttershysad:

3700607 I'm trying to make a "canonical" EQG world for my fic, so I'm trying to keep it as show-friendly as possible for now. I can't do that if I put grimdark in it. :fluttershysad:

3700644 :'( So true... It was easier with the ponies... Oh well. I'll come up with something eventually.

3700401 No, not necessarily. The universes aren't exactly parallel. You can see that many of the background humans and background ponies don't correspond. And I'm betting that there never was a human Sunset Shimmer and that they won't mention her, because it would be unnecessarily complex.

3700401 That would be logical

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18