Insanity Dimensional Death Brawl 33 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

I was searching the Multiverse and realized it is forever expanding excellent. The I.D.D.B. is growing stronger still. But I know every mind has a realm of its own and it is forever expanding so now. The I.D.D.B. Competition will grow even further. Do you have a realm or and area in your realm that borders Insanity. That which lay between all realms. Describe, post a image if you have it. Is it hazardous... Dangerous, monster infest. Covered with a flesh eating fog. or poisons that will even effect a all powerful god... Then it is perfect... All realms are open submit your area's and your worlds and they may become entertwined in death brawl... Submit now...

oki doki lets see here hmmm well theres the....no cant go there it not deadly anuff.....what about....no still to safe.......ooooh i got it

The Realm Of Coruption
This is more of a prison/resting place it is used to contain the souls of fallen reapers the ground is flooded with a shallow sea of blood and covered with a thick red fog deadly creatures lurk deep with in the red fog souls of long dead grim reapers walk this realm most have gone insane and have mutated it to horrifying abomanations bent on feasting on who ever dares to enter there world this place will not provide power to anyone who enters it it will slowly drain the power from any being who dares to tred this land be them gods or mortals but you need not worry about the beasts that lurk here or your power being slowly drained from your body you must focus on keeping your sanity the fog is a sort of toxin that no one can resist it plays with you mind and will slowly break your will after it has controle of you it will not release its hold you will be swallowed up by the red mist and will never be able to leave the realm and for those of you mighty warriors that imbrace insanity need to know that you will be provided no safty from this place just like everyone else if you stay to long this place will make into another one of its slaves even Grim reapers The Gods of Death themselves fear this place so tred this plane of blood death and insanity if you dare but if its power you seek then seek else where this place will offer you nothing it has no place for the living all it will want from you is your very soul i guess you could say that the realm its self is a living breath and very hungry thing the entrence to this real will only stay in one place for a total time of 1 hour but to those inside it will feel like days but yes the door likes to move around so once your in it can be very difficult to leave

Perhaps this would do for an arena. The western coast of Thandor. Constantly battered by powerful year long storms. Cyclones and hurricanes rip away at the edges of the water and continues in land until they reach the end of the jungle. However, thinking that the lightning and rain is the worse of your worries then you won't last long. Bordering the rocky cliffs is a thick jungle, some trees standing taller and thicker than the towers of Canterlot. Living on the jungle floor is array of venomous and ferosious creatures cleverly hidden in the puddles of mud. The large tigers that prowl the floor in search of scrapes that the storms might throw to the ground are more than willing to sink their teeth into fresh meat.

While not a place of insanity, it is certainly not a place for the weak.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

Well seeing as I have not already submitted it. I submit the borders of my realm infinite blood soaked sands known as madness.

Madness is a desert once one inters it nearly impossible to leave. The suns crimson red which is why the sands get there hue. There is never a night fall so the sands never cool. There is no water, no vegetation, No sigh of life. But don't be fooled the sands them selves are a beast of there own. Devouring the minds that wonder aimlessly through madness. Death holds no relief hear for the souls in madness cannot so easily escape. The sands give birth to some of the most vial creatures. Forged from the remains of the broken and defeated. There is hope, for those who seek an escape will never find it. But those who except Madness may find themselves in the realm of Insanity and before the gaze of the Lord of Shadows.

The Space between Spaces: Location #3452: Heartless Realm. An area that is ever changing and will contently go through reincarnation. You could be walking in the forest then find yourself at the bottom of the ocean.

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

The Un Realm

A realm that exist and does not exist at the same time. The laws of physics and code of life and death alters. The realm is as vast as the multiverse itself. The Un has ways of altering natural and supernatural abilities. Not all supernatural or natural powers will be available in the Un. A soul the parishes in the Un may be reborn or resurrected in the Un. But It will also become a permanent part of the Un realm. Trapped and forced to do the will of highest power of the Un.

The abyss

A dimension of punishment for the biggest and baddest sinners. The dimension is a basic nightmare conjured up to your own fears. Only to the eyes of the fearless the true form of the abyss is revealed. This dimension is the final destination of all the souls claimed by Oblivion the Abyss Lord and Rathordius the Cursed

The main spire in Aladas Oblivionos

the castle in the center of the capital city of the abyss Garen Illonos. The top of the spire holds the throne of the abyss lord. All heroes and opponents who have made it there have never come back alive.

Armageddon/Apocalypse

This is the arena of the elder gods. The events here will decide the fate of history and existence itself. The arena will take form of your home lands fiery end as everything you loved will burn to ash. Including friends and family. The air will be filled with screams of farmilliar voices as the writhe in agony.

3678513 so brother what do you think of the realms I'm offering?

Shadows Reborn
Group Admin

3932913 It is great but this forum is used for storing venues only not chat. Kindly use the comment section next time to ask your question.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9