Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Psi-nova
Group Contributor

When life gives you Lemons...

Genre: Comedy / Random / Slice of Life

Wordcount: 3,669

Spelling and Grammar: 9/10
-I had to take off a full mark for spelling Spikes name wrong.

Characterization: 9.75/10
-I took off a half point because while everyone is fantastically characterized, Discord getting pissed that someone left him lemon's just didn't feel right to me. But only a half point because Discord burning down Life's house with nuclear lemon's is funny. However after reading the comments and how much everyone else liked this, I reduced it to a quarter of a point, clearly I am just a grump.

Use of show canon: 10/10
-Everyone is in Character, everything acts as it's meant to, and even Discord's home life [were ever that might be located] is the usual chaos.

Plot consistency: 10/10
-Never once did the plot argue with itself, or lead you astray. A fantastic work.

Use of OCs: NA

Coherence: 10/10
-Fantastic concepts for what each pony's reaction to a pile of lemon's and easy to follow line of thought for everyone's [except pinkie but she is pinkie] reactions. Just a pleasure to read.

Extra: 10/10
Comedy: 4/4
-Funny from start to finish. No gut bursting moments but a dozen happy chuckles to warm my morning.
Random: 3/3
-As Hell. But all in a fun way.
Slice of Lemon: 3/3
-Slice of Life done right. Everyone has a good day, and other then the Lemon family being short their crop until the locals donate their haul back to the family in need. Charming and loveable.

Total: 58.75 of 60 - 98%

Penalties: None

Final Score: 58.75 / 60 - 98%

Final thoughts: A fun little romp that's a pleasure to add to the group. Keep up the good work and know you have our currently highest ranked story so far.

trombrony98
Group Admin

3659913 Great to hear! :pinkiehappy: After reading your comment, I went back and fixed the spelling error.

spelling Spikes name wrong

Spike's
Ironic error is ironic.
*notices other errors*
Great. :ajbemused: Now I'm going to review the review.

Psi-nova
Group Contributor

3660041 I fully admit that I can't spell and have bad grammar. :facehoof: plus that was the third time I'd woken up and had a huge cunt of a headache. But anyways!!! Dont start a reviewer review group the meta will blow my mind. :facehoof: btw just got up and its back so if I'm not making sense this was me trying to be good natured and funny.

3660000 haha. Your welcome. Little errors like that are something that everyone makes. Your story was a pleasure to read!

3660068 Sorry. I just wanted to point out the irony in the error under the grammar part but then I noticed some of the other little errors. I didn't want to be a reviewer of the review so I stopped. Tried to be a little funny. It's all good though.

Psi-nova
Group Contributor

3660263 It's all good :twilightsmile::trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6