OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
CreatureofTheNight
Group Contributor

I run a youtube channel where I do various topics about the My Little Pony Fandom. I recently ran a poll on Equestria Amino and what won was a remake of my second ever video (See below) "Why the OC Hate?" So I'm going to do what I didn't do last time and simply ask.

Why do you have the OC's that you do? Also, what is the most common criticism?

5803653 For me an OC is the reflection of yourself in pony form. What kind you are, Earth pony, pegasi or unicorn really depends on what you like; always wanted to be free to go wherever you wanted or simply fly like bird? A pegasus.

Always wanted to be able to move objects or cast magical energy at will? A unicorn.

If you are more comfortable with staying on the ground and be close to Earth while having the abiltiy to master the lands and have much more endurance than the other races? Earth pony.

Do you like the night time and are you often awake during those hours while wanting to be able to see in the dark? Thestrals.

And so it can go on. All seen from my perspective.

The colours for the OCs are really up to the creator; it can be his/her favourite colour combination or just what suits a bit with the personality.

What the most criticised Thing is, is likely when the OC is an alicorn, or has many glitters so that it stands out from the others; sunce OCs are more to be just normal ponies instead of being either to powerful or to eyecathing.

5803653 The OC that I have, a pegasus, is as I have described in my previous comment; the feeling of going wherever you want, to feel the wind wave over you and the alround feeling of freedom.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5803653 Finally, someone who is also active in the group. We've been trying forever to get people active.

As for my OC's, I'll post later.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5803653 Oh sweet, someone that is active in the group and actually trying to help with everyone's O.C.s. That is a relief, good on you.

5803896 Not such a graveyard after all huh Darth?

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5804199 true. We almost thought this place was going to die.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5804206 To be honest the group is still on life support and this can still go either way.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5804564 *beep* *beep*

CLEAR!!!!!!!!!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5804579 That's more true than I wish it was. :facehoof:

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

YES, OC LIFE STORIES!!! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!! LIVE I SAY!!! LIVE!!!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5805261 Speaking of still being alive, I thought you'd died Dragoon. :rainbowwild: :rainbowlaugh:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5805261 Where have you been?

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

5805696 Sorry, I got lost on the path of life.

Just had a lot going on so my general activity on the site is low.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5807031 I see, getting lost sucks.

TheTrueDragoon
Group Admin

5807034 Nah, it was fun.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5807037 You worry me sometimes Dragoon.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5807031 5807034 I think someone spent way too much time in Konoha.

Where's Kakashi at now?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5807083 I haven't seen Kakshi sensai in quiet some time Darth. He's probably planning some prank or reading Makeout Paradise somewhere. :rainbowlaugh:

I have many OCs... mainly for writing.

But my main OC?

She is a unicorn, dark shiny short blue mane, dark light blue coat (if you know what I mean) and dark blue eyes.

She acts kind of like Pinkie but different like... I can't explain.

Like me. She acts like me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19