OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 115 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 115
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Put that picture away lemon.

I've been talking with Dusk over his OC in my universe so my question is, what are some headcanon's you would have for other people's OCs?

For what I gave Dusk, just an ordinary pony (bat)/human (depending on the universe), grows up in an ordinary home before him and his best friend, Moonlight (future wife in my stories for Dusk), both join the guard. They are divided up during the Nightmare War (Celestia and Luna's war for control over Equestria). Luna's forces lose and Luna's guard (which Dusk was apart of), has to work with Celestia's guard to bring order back to a war torn land. Dusk and Moonlight are sent to Fillydelphia to deal with some mauranding bandits, but Dusk is injured, forcing them to retreat to the woods on the outskirts. Moonlight helps Dusk heal until they encounter the first group of Imperials to ever set foot on Equestria (Imperials being the ones to take out the bandits, leading up to my main SpikeBelle series).

During that time, Cold Heart (Celestia's upcoming captain), takes interest in Moonlight while Dusk is slowly starting to fall for her. Moonlight has already fallen for Dusk when he takes an arrow to the leg at Fillydelphia. From there, Dusk takes a chance and asks Moonlight out. Moonlight accepts, but Cold Heart sees this and makes that law that forbids a Captain and an ordinary Guard from forming a relationship.

I let Dusk work on the personality more since I am also working with one of his OC's.

For many characters, I try to create something that would work for them, but still allow the creator of the OC to see the character they created be the same, but also have new light shed on them.

So, what are some of your headcanons?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5186875 I don't have any headcanons for anyone else's O.C.s. I know either too little or absolutely nothing about them and can't form any as a result.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5186900 I can understand that.

Still, it didn't stop me from working with Dusk on this one. We just had to work on how he would do things and all that.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5186905 Well there's further non help due to the fact that none you guys' O.C.s don't appear in any of my stories. :rainbowlaugh: It's fatal to the idea as opposed to being just merely crippling. :eeyup:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin
Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5186917 Well that's how it is right now Darth. I said nothing about later though. I don't have a habit of crossing a bridge until I've reached it. It saves my from a lot of arbitrary headaches. And I have no idea what role Crimson for example could do. All alicorns have to be natural when I'm involved because ascension is not only a cheap shortcut it's damned problematic.

And yours truly tries to avoid anymore headaches than what I already get while trying to write a half way decent story as it is. :twilightoops: I don't need any more.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5186927 that's why I also work with his earth pony version more to get used to his character.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5186931 Huh, that's kinda brilliant Darth.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5186933 he's already in one of my stories.

Terror in Equestria. The beginning is mostly about the OC's.

*note: While it says Terror, it's not a story about Terrorists. It's an attempt at a horror story*

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5186937 :rainbowlaugh: The emphasis being an attempt right? :rainbowlaugh: All teasing aside that is indeed one way Darth.

5186900 Fair enough. I got one for 5186937 though. Not in any stories, but just a completely stupid and random idea.

So Crimson is this stallion who just makes mares swoon because of his majestic beard. He finds out about his skill and decides to use it on the princesses. He fails. He gets annoyed and goes on an epic quest for the ultimate beard-style.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5187438 :rainbowlaugh: Oh that one is funny Dusk. And to be fair none of you guys have any headcanons for my O.C.s. In fact the only one I've lent to a story so far is my unicorn Doctor Candy Stripe. And I have no idea how that one turned out or even if it made it to being published. So yeah there is no clarity there for me.

5187465 I made one for one of yours a minute ago. Just some random thing. Do not take anything seriously...

Dr. Candy Stripe used to be the best dentist in Equestria. No other could match his skills. Unfortunately... He couldn't get rid of his obsession with candy canes. He was literally in love with them. He even painted his wife red and white. He started giving candy canes to his patients. The cutest and sweetest little filly, who was allergic to candy, politely declined his offer. Candy Stripe was infuriated! He forcibly stuffed his candy canes into her adorable litrle mouth and forced her to eat it. The little filly died. He started forcing candy canes into all his patients mouths, and soon into anything that seemed like a mouth. Ponies started to realize how messed up he was. The amazing dentist had turned into a murderer. His main victims were little fillies, in memory of the little filly that first denied him. He escaped and ran away, terrorizing Equestria. He would shove candy canes into little fillies, in any openings he could find. The little fillies would try not to cry, if not, he would take a syringe and Stan then through their mouths thinking that he was giving anesthesia. This would kill the victims. He was never found. In later generations, stories of him have been told to young foals. Some say that the story was made up in order to scare foals into not eating too much candy. No one knows for sure, but every so often, a little filly would go missing.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5187524 I'll say it can't be taken seriously, Candy Stripe is a mare and a medical doctor not a dentist. :rainbowlaugh: It's way off in every aspect. :rainbowlaugh:

5187534 Okay change it to stallion. And she targets colts because she bites their candy canes off. That's how obsessed she is. She mistakes things for candy canes.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5187568 What you just did back there is give birth to a whole new O.C. Dusk. :rainbowlaugh: All without even really trying, how do you do it? :rainbowwild: Anyway the pony version of Doctor Giggles isn't exactly anything you'll even see out of me. Horror is not my thing.

5187571 When you spend time with crazy and random people... You learn to be crazy and random

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5187620 Yes and thanks to you I am now more crazy and random than before. :rainbowlaugh: All teasing aside it is true.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5187438 yep. stupid and random.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5187778 Yes it does.

5187841 Zing! And ouch Darth.

5187841 It could happen though.
5188434 So far it's been at 100% chance of working.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5188748 Well what I can about this is that you are a 100% goofball Dusk.

Put that picture away lemon.

Very well, but two more shall take its place.

5188951 I like your determination. I hereby approve three pictures.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5188994 Totally true from what I can see. :rainbowlaugh: Oh well at least you're not a cheese ball, for you that would be pure hell.

5189004 DO NOT MENTION THAT FOUL WORD!!!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5189030 Too late, already did. Your poor lactose intolerant soul you.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5188993 don't encourage him.

also, did you see that blog about the story for your OC?

5189041 I am NOT lactose intolerant!
5189072 Why not? Imma look for that blog now...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5189146 Oh I thought you'd said you were at some point. Guess not.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5189072 Darth the lemon does not encouragement.

5189147 Nope! Just hate cheese.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5189153 Ah okay, not everyone likes it. I don't like Avocado for example.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

5189147 he's afraid of cheese :pinkiecrazy:

5189165 Cheese is EVIL!!! Avocados are okay. I won't judge people for their likes and dislikes, but... CHEESE IS JUST WRONG!!!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5189174 *cocks head* Really? Well I'm Acrophobic so I know what irrational fears feels like. It sucks.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5189183 Pizza wouldn't work too well without it Dusk. And we wouldn't have our other favorite party pony Cheese Sandwich if there were no cheese. So it's not evil, just something you don't like. Oh and calm down and please stop being so histrionic. It's kind of grating to be honest.

5189174 I am not.
5189197 Grating? Now you're doing puns?

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5189312 :twilightblush: Not on purpose, I just didn't realize what I'd done there. :facehoof:

5189582 You're a secret pun-sassin!!!

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5189763 Obviously not, you noticed. :rainbowlaugh: Of course now that my not secret is out I'll have to in no way kill you. :rainbowwild:

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5189815 And I am watching you. :rainbowwild:

5189828 -_- ... Always watching...

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

5190809 I knew you were a category five goofball Dusk.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 115