OC Life Stories 299 members · 497 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Sorry for being late. Was busy with work and just had a death in the family so I couldn't post any of these for two or so weeks

So, here are the last three

28. Who is your OC’s crush?
If your OC has one, have they kissed?
Crimson: It would be Luna and yes they have in a small RP me and a few others made. Was going to be a story for this site, but it needs a LOT of work
Hope: His best friend and wife, Light

29. What is your OC’s worst nightmare?
Crimson: Never thought of this one. I'll edit this when I think of one

30. What would you do if your OC was right next to you?
Put it simple, "Well there goes the neighborhood."

Later this week, I'll make a thread for more questions and Wandering Bard, I'll post the ones you sent me and we'll go from there. After so many, admins will pick the next 30 to use.

28) Instead of 'crush', I'm just going to list my OC ships. They are: Falcona X Redtail, Storm X Goldfeather, Skaydi X Nisse, Goldmoon X Night Wind, Noctis X Anaba (plus Noctis had a fangirl-crush on Storm for a while), Mireth X Zarifa, Soft Step X Dawei, and Bobtail X Sagebreeze. My characters don't really 'kiss' as humans see it, but they do show each other affection in other ways (often mutual grooming/preening and/or nuzzling).

29) Worst nightmares: Uhhh I have never thought about that.

30) If my OCs were next to me: Probably freak out with "Ahh! There's a talking (*insert species here*) in my room!"

keam
Group Admin

28:

My OC Daffodil’s crush/girlfriend is named Blackberry and yes they have kissed.

29:

Her family dying, definatly

30:

Scream

28. Who is your OC’s crush?
So far, none. One of 'em's underage (John Doe) and the other two are not ready for a crush. (Gilbert and Ox Tongue)

29. What is your OC’s worst nightmare?
Ox Tongue: Not being in a fight and living peacefully.
John Doe: Reliving the memory of having his throat slashed and wings burnt then transforming into his cursed form over and over.
Gilbert: Coming home to see his adoptive father hung from the roof. Sometimes may come home to see his father in a pool of blood with a knife sticking out of his stomach.

30. What would you do if your OC was right next to you?
If Gilbert was sitting next to me, I would frown at him for kissing my eye. Then we would talk over stuff and get some cooking and self-defense tips. I would be fine with just sitting next to John Doe while Ox Tongue would glare at me for being short and scrawny.

28: Who is Lyric's crush? She's too married to her life on the road, and she's perfectly happy with it.

29: Her worst nightmare is having her songs and stories be forgotten after she is gone. This has strengthened her resolve to make a contribution to the world while she is alive, even if it is a small one.

30: I'd probably spend hours exchanging stories and songs with her.

Bryan Luna
Group Admin

4809569 None of my O.C.s have crushes, and when it could have been a "crush" Megan was quick to start the relationship, as did Twilight, and Pinkie as well.

Worst nightmares, none for anypony to this point.

Freak the bleep out and probably pass out.

28) For Dusk, it's his best friend Luna. Yes they have. Though there are 3 other ships that exist for all the Dusk's that exist so far... Chrysalis, Sketch Hearth (Rio's, not sure if she has a Fimfiction account), and Nirvana (Blacksilverflames').
For Moonblast, she's too young and Dusk doesn't wanna think about that...

29) For Dusk, other than cheese, he fears being alone or being left by his friends...
For Moonblast, she fears failure and being alone...
They both fear Luna when mad...

30) I'd probably bring him to a movie and then laze around like best buds.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4813973 you forgot the one I made

4814037 Oh yeah! Dusk x Moonlight!

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4815055 still needs to be worked on, but it has potential.

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4815281 oh, I posted a thread to start the next round of questions Hope you like the idea I put

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15