Knights of the 'something' table! 89 members · 230 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Have any of you heard of Starlight the Alicorn OC? You probably think that's a trollfic.

IT ISNT! ITS COMPLETELY SERIOUS AND LEGIT!

Even THEATER FUCKING CRITIC despises her. (I saw him comment one of her stories, but I can't seem to find it.)

Now, we must stand up, and destroy her!

But, the catch is she deletes "negative comments" and blocks them. Yeah, she's one of THOSE people.

Also as I said all NEGATIVE comments will be deleted. Have a nice day.

Here is something she needs:

Read it and weep. Even the fucking MODERATORS say don't do it. But nope, she continues to do it!

You know the saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all? That must be the worst thing we teach our children to this day.

-Eldorado, best admin

(I swear she had to be a vine Magcon fan, only retardism of that level come from them.)

Our goal: comment critisism to her. She WILL delete it, no doubt about it. But if she continues to delete, she will get a comment graveyard. When she gets a comment graveyard, people will notice. When people notice, more dislikes. :unsuresweetie:

the link.

And now answering quotes from Starlight the Retard Alicorn because I can.

my PINK and black Alicorn OC.

Bullshit. Pink is a shade of red. She's still a red and black Alicorn OC.

Now stop being butthurt. You don't have anything NICE to say then leave.

"butthurt" :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

No one is jealous of your shitty story.

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

3637405 Pink and Black Alicorn, that's a new one.

Don't know if my Blue Alicorn with a Red Mane is overdone or not. I mean, yeah, Alicorn OC, but I do have plans for him. Just need to get to work on his story ASAP. The first chapter is almost ready.

I only got rid of comments that had nothing to do with the story and only attacked me. Anything wrong with that?

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

3638354 actually, it was both attacking the story and insulting me. Really, that was low. Story, yeah attack all you want. Me, over the line bud.

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

3638354 actually, it was both attacking the story and insulting me. Really, that was low. Story, yeah attack all you want. Me, over the line bud.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5