Knights of the 'something' table! 89 members · 230 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Ok, so I found out about this fanfic, New Beginnings, which was a typical terrible self insert of fanfic with an Equestria girls setting. I put my usual snarky comment on there:

OH GOD!

THAT FACE!

It haunts me in my dreams, it knows my name, for the love of Celestia, KEEP THAT AWAY FROM ME!

And expected the authors usual backlash. :twistnerd:

Then I saw she deleted the comment. I thought, ugh, it's going to be one of THOSE writers. :ajbemused::facehoof:

Then, I said my usual comment when people delete comments:

You delete comments, we attack.

Then added it to the "WE MUST ATTACK THESE FANFICS!" Folder. I also reposted my snarky comment, just because. :twistnerd:

Then she deleted those comments and blocked me.

I added the story to the Deleted and Blocked club because she fits that category.

Of course, people started to complain about her deleting comments, and she replied with:

The person who commented was commenting to be rude period. It had nothing at all to do with my story.

And

Ok first off all it had nothing to do with my story, trust me I know what the risks are when posting a story. But, he was pretty much all out rude. Didn't even mention the story.

Are you seriously that retarded? :unsuresweetie:

Of course it had to do with the story. It had to do with the shitty cover art!

(Can someone link her this? I want her to see what my thoughts are about her and this story.)

Good. She's a bitch and everyone knows it. :moustache:

Story's gone.

She's dead, Jim.

Comment posted by Black Month Willem Dafoe deleted Sep 17th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5