No Originality Brigade 299 members · 1,135 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Yes, I get it, it's pretty unoriginal. I'm not complaining, I just want a warning next time :twilightsheepish:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

I just want a warning next time

That's not how groups work on this site.

4715260 Or you could just say "that's not how groups work" to prevent a flame war.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Or you could just say "that's not how groups work" to prevent a flame war.

Oh, I'm sorry -- I didn't mean to confuse you. Let's see what I said...

That's not how groups work on this site.

Huh -- that thing you said I should say? That's exactly what I told you. Not sure what you're failing to understand.

Artists on DeviantArt do get a say-so on their works being added to groups; that's why I included the qualifier "on this site".

4715524 The "on this site" part may enrage users who have been a part of FIMfiction for a while now and lead to arguments, like this one.
This isn't DeviantArt, and not everyone ever is signed up there.

BikerPon3
Group Contributor

4715212 I suggest you utilize the "set featured" button.

4715705 There we go, a good answer.
Thank you.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

You're telling me that you have difficulty with understanding simple sentences, and I agree that you have difficulty with understanding simple sentences.

That's not an argument.

Get an editor, sir/miss. They will read your story before it is published and help you make it better.

I could help you if you'd like, but be warned, I am a bit harsh with criticism at times. I can also give you a place to find ideas, and small prompts you can use.

4716494 My apologies, then. I'm used to people on the internet being dicks. I thought you were calling me stupid, and tried to explain my reasoning.

Bikerpon3 actually told me how I could do anything about it.

Comment posted by Penguin Lagann deleted Mar 15th, 2016
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12