No Originality Brigade 299 members · 1,135 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

That's right you adnormals:pinkiecrazy:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

Now, I could second your nomination, but I'm not required to do so. So instead, I'll make a nomination of my own. As a counter to your proposal, I would like to nominate Pleaseworkforonce as the Least Original User. I trust that by making such a bold move that I have demonstrated my own dazzling originality.

I wrote fifty My Little Dashie spinoffs.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

Well because I'm not original I'll revoke my nomination and second yours

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

3516780 Pffft I wrote a story about my black and red alicorn oc with an edgy backstory rescue Nyx from Pinkie in an unofficial sequel to Cupcakes before making a comment graveyard
Twice

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

shit nigga you win

DH7

I'm not sure as to what the fuck is even going on. If you think you are original, then change that, that is all.

You know what? I talk about writing all the time, but in the one one-shot I've posted, one can find a weak ending and a shit-ton of typos. Such is life. Push forward, that is the mark of a good write, or a writer that has potential. Keep. moving forward.

3516787 Bah, my latest story is about red & black OC from a first person PoV and has this picture for cover art:

It's not even random, mind you.

hailspider
Group Admin

3516791 Did you miss the point of this group?

DH7

I don't even remember posting. I hope I didn't say anything TOO catastrophic.

My brother and I drank whiskey last night, and planned on watching PMVs. I don't think we actually got to the PMVs.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

Did I mention the alicorn is the element of love and ends up having sex with the mane six. Oh and his name is shadow stalker.
My cover at doesn't even look like my oc because I was too lazy to even use pony creator

3517806 Well, my OC's short name is Ravenblood Flame Blaze Shadow Fire Heart Nightshade.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

Well my oc was originally a brony who died in a car crash and woke in equestria to discover he was destined to save the world from his evil twin brother

3517988 Okay, you win. I can't possibly compete with that. :fluttershyouch:

ZeroChill
Group Contributor

I'm unoriginal because I like writing Video Game Tropes into my fics. Top that.

Pleaseworkforonce
Group Contributor

I already have...
Well I guess I'll add that my description has nothing to do with the story

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19