The Church of Bob Ross 23 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Immortan Joe
Group Admin

Welcome to The Church of Bob Ross my fellow brothers and sisters!

I hope you're all having a good of a time as I am.

Please say hello and tell me and everyone else about yourself!

Lemme start first:

Hello, my name is Dark Nebula or Joe of if you wanna get personal. I write fan fiction and I like to art! Yes that's right kiddies, I like to art. I'm founding this group to honor one of my biggest inspiration, Bob Ross. The same man who told me and millions of others that they can create whatever they want, as long as they put their mind to it.

My name is Dragor.

About me:
You've probably seen me around Fimfiction forums, where I'm very active. If not, you can check out Intriguing quotes that I made on Fimfiction.

I'm a very open person. I have an Ask Me Anything thread where you can pose any question you can think of, and I will answer it.

About my writing:
I write beige (dry) prose without any fillers. Never using words for their own sake, I describe only what's important to the story. Describing scenery is not something I aim for, instead, I use words as a tool to portray ideas and principles. In other words, If you hate purple prose, you're my kind of reader.

My themes are humorous and dark. I use writing to explore new horizons. My goal is to describe something unique, new and profound.

This tool told me that I write like: J. R. R. Tolkien, James Joyce, Neil Gaiman and Ian Fleming.

As can be seen on my profile page, I have 3 complete stories and 4 more nearing completion. I have about 130k of written material, but only about 7 000 words of that that are published. The rest of it still waits for editing. I keep all my writing public in my Google Docs, so that anypony can follow and influence my stories from the idea phase to completion. I do this because I appreciate all the feedback and learn immensely from it. It keeps me only slightly misplaced instead of irredeemably lost.

I don't have a dedicated editor. Instead I let anypony edit my stories. I'm always glad to see people drop on my Docs and leave comments.

Hello, I'm JMac. I write happy little stories, and I think more of us should. Cutefic comes closest to the original FIM material, after all.

About half of my work features my OC Quiz, and I believe she's more popular than I am. She deserves it. Quiz would greatly benefit from running into a ponified Bob Ross, but then who wouldn't?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3