Human Heroes are Superior 839 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Clown Torres
Group Admin

I might make the "Good or Bad moral?" into a weekly thing. But anyway, here we go...

oh, Fallout 4 spoilers ahead!

So, to put it in a nutshell: "Make sure no one uses any type of technology that can be used as a weapon because the people around us are to irresponsible to use it properly. But if they don't give us the tech, threaten them by bringing in a giant airship along with giant anti-communist robot, then they'll give us any tech they have in their possession."

But what do you think?

Their goal might have a point if you think about it. But it may have it's flaws.

If they weren't human, I would be open to the idea that they cant be just as irresponsible as everyone there keeping the tech from, but they are very human. So I cant support them.

5009777 In my opinion, its all because of Maxson being elder is what's making me question the BoS in the Commonwealth

Well that's interesting to hear. You are right on the whole science grows beyond man's control, but I think if the technology was made with the best intentions and try to be responsible with it than science and ethics can flourish

Maxon has thrown away all of the good the East Coast Brotherhood did.

He completely ignored the revelation that the Brotherhood could do more good by sharing their advanced technology and lending aid and went right back to strong-arming the wasteland.

The Fallout 4 Brotherhood breaks my heart, such a disappointment.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

I know right. Even after Lyons and the Lone Wanderer left their impressions within the brotherhood, Maxson turned the BoS into the Enclave because he was a Codex-thumper when he was a kid and disregarded Lyons' teachings.

That's why I went with the Minutemen secret ending

However, there was going to be an alternate Brotherhood ending involving your character becoming the new Elder, but it was cut, or maybe plans for a addon.

Possibly the worst part is that he's using the fruits of Lyon's labor to do it!

Just watched the secret ending, good stuff.

Though part of me wishes that the Institute could have been brought in on it if they could be convinced to stop testing on people.

I guess it's just the way the guy says it's "Humanity's last best hope."

Yeah he was being sarcastic but part of me wonders.....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8