Human Heroes are Superior 841 members · 242 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Clown Torres
Group Admin

"How is this HHaS Related?"

I'll explain it in a future thread.

We all know the story of ED. The Princesses (excluding Cadance) mysteriously disappeared, Each of the Main Six formed their own factions, and the six factions wage war against each other for dominance.

But if the Princesses reappeared and saw the current state of Equestria. What will their reaction be?

Let's see:
-Ponies killing each other.
-Ponies experimenting on ponies.
-Slavery (Using slaves as meat shields).
-Cadance and Shining Armour not putting an end to the conflict.
-Ponies using dark magic.
-And a whole list of war crime charges that are to many to list.

Something tells me the Main six is going to end up with sore buttocks when Celestia and Luna are done spanking them. Also, their reaction will be the same as The Emperor as he discovered the Inquisition, the ecclesiarchy, the Codex Astartes, and things that pissed him off.

RedShirt047
Group Admin

Celestia: "I picked the wrong century to quit smoking and drinking"
Luna: "I picked the wrong century to quit amphetamines and sniffing glue."

Since most of Twilight faction is so zealous I picture them going down something like this. After all who would disobey their goddess?

Rainbow Dash would be instantly be on their side and they also a faction that committed the lest war crimes.

Rarity faction is not truly evil but is a great assest for other factions, so most likely the Sisters would meet her, cure her illness, and convince her to rejoin Equestria.

They would most likely be sicken by the cult but I can not think of a way that they could get rid of them from the top of my head. Since the Royal Sister has the most land I think both AJ and Fluttershy would be mostly on the defense with them.

I wrote for Equestria divided. I wrote the generally accepted head canon for the Slave domes used by House Moon & Stars, endorsed by the original designer of Equestria divided.

I also wrote and army of humans wasting pony ass. Never finished it, got side tracked on other projects. Such is my writing process.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

It'll be funny if the Princesses came back to Equestria and ended like this:

Celestia: Hey, everypony! We're back from our quest and...
*Discovered what happened to Equestria*
Luna: WHAT THE F:yay:ING F:yay: HAPPENED!
Celestia: Faust dammit Twilight. Luna, when we get to Canterlot ready the spankonator 9000.
Luna: You mean the belt?
Celestia: That one!

Then they spanked everyone's buttocks. Leaving no plot unscathed (except for babies).

RedShirt047
Group Admin

"I told you to leave a note on the Royal Refrigerator."

Ponies using dark magic.

But the season 4 opening confirmed that dark magic was alicorn magic.

They would be so distraught they would be unable to function and be forced to call upon a third party to end the violence...

And thus, we march in and liberate the huddled masses and uplift them to walk in the light of our species!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9